Sports Entertainment

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it did. They did well with their time, and the WWE actually gave someone a hometown win.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Alexa is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

She's like a mega blonde short super villian.

Watching her being mean to other girls just does it for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
She is probably the sole reason I like the SD women's division more than Raw's. That and the title didnt change hands 20 times in the last 6 months.

• 1Solidarity

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
No holds barred gives me minor hope that roman loses ( wont happen, but a man can dream)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Roamn dropping this match makes zero sense and damages the WWE's future, it's not happening. (At least I don't think so)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
tenor.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well, it's Taker and like Roman or not, he sells more than anyone so its hard to fault the decision to make it the main event.

Taker needs to hang it up. I love the dude and always will...but he doesn't have it anymore and I don't want to see him turn into a guy that puts people over.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Highlights were defenitly the hardys return, aj and shane and brock-goldberg, wish aries woulda beat neville but that was a pretty good match as well.

I really wish they could just push the button the reigns heel turn, hed be much more entertaining as a heel

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man the day started off awesome and just went down hill at the last 2 hours. I don't mind taker reigns being last since that was a retirement match and taker deserves it. Couldn't really hear the crowd too much tonight and I wonder if that was on purpose. Hardy's was an awesome surprise and I was bummed there were no others.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There's no reason to turn Roman heel, it's like you people didn't learn a thing from Cena.

• 1Solidarity