Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
"These new gay guys are brothers because they love each other. And it works."

No comment on this statement. Really?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
"These new gay guys are brothers because they love each other. And it works."

No comment on this statement. Really?
I don't know if it came through on the Network, but everyone in the stadium looked at each other, like, "Did he really just say that?", and started laughing. We were all ready for that segment to be over by that point anyway...the seats (at least in the upper level) had no leg room and many of us were in pain from sitting in that position for so long.
The other thing that really annoyed me at the Hall of Fame was Ric Flair acting like it was his 3rd Hall of Fame induction and using his time to put himself and Charlotte over instead of talking about Sting for any period of time.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Potentially Sami Zayn/AJ Styles/Roman Reigns for the heavyweight championship? Since Shane is back, they are pushing all of the Internet favorites. Nice.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Really sick of Roman's new "catch phrase" already. I like how they let Wyatt get the pin so people would cheer instead of boo if Roman did it. It's truly amazing how much effort they're putting in to trying to get this one guy over instead of riding the organic uprisings of a guy like Ambrose or even Sandow.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And now Wyatt is apparently hurt. Who's gonna push Reigns next?

Enzo and Cass need someone to replace Carmella. Hmmm...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's truly amazing how much effort they're putting in to trying to get this one guy over instead of riding the organic uprisings of a guy like Ambrose or even Sandow.
I wasn't aware Sandow had an organic uprising in the last few years. Anyway, this is WWE. You have to be 6'5"+ and 300+ pounds of ripped muscle to get a push. Wrestling skill doesn't matter. New to wrestling?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't aware Sandow had an organic uprising in the last few years. Anyway, this is WWE. You have to be 6'5"+ and 300+ pounds of ripped muscle to get a push. Wrestling skill doesn't matter. New to wrestling?
I really got into wrestling in that time after Hogan left where Bret Hart was on top and Shawn Michaels was knocking on the door. Even Austin was a very technically sound wrestler before his knees went out on him. Then when I came back a few years ago, Daniel Bryan was starting to get a push and they put the title on him. Those technically sound wrestlers are the guys I like. In lieu of that, at least be charismatic and able to talk on the mic...something to make me care.

So, to answer your question...not new, but still amazed when they try to push a Kozlov or Khali on us.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pizza DDT!

Zszv73r.gif

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really got into wrestling in that time after Hogan left where Bret Hart was on top and Shawn Michaels was knocking on the door. Even Austin was a very technically sound wrestler before his knees went out on him. Then when I came back a few years ago, Daniel Bryan was starting to get a push and they put the title on him. Those technically sound wrestlers are the guys I like. In lieu of that, at least be charismatic and able to talk on the mic...something to make me care.

So, to answer your question...not new, but still amazed when they try to push a Kozlov or Khali on us.
What's sad is, Roman Reigns has more moves, but WWE won't let him do those. I just don't get the WWE style of limited movesets. I know they want the wrestlers to sell their moves and slow it down, but know one wants to see a guy do just five moves. Hell, RR only uses four moves. And it's what he's told to do, so he does it.

Vince has always had a fetish for big muscular guys. You just know Vince is fapping it over Apollo Crews. 6'1", 240 pounds ripped, and can flip all over the place. This guy was in NXT like two weeks before he debuted on RAW.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My five year old just sat down for breakfast, and said he would not have anything but Booty-O's.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, 15 years later, Shane is still hopping around like an idiot. He deserves that much.

Dworkk

N00b
She was at Fanboy Expo in Lakeland Fl a couple of months ago and I remember telling the wife how sad it was that she was at her booth and no one was in line to meet her.