Spring 2014 Anime Thread

velk

Trakanon Raider
(Brynhildr) Fuckin' cliffhanger for next week. I'm assuming it's the obvious

button #3
I dunno, having a radio controlled kill switch and a super hacker seems a plausible way out of that confrontation. I'm guessing he's going for the death-suppressant immediately healing any injuries approach, although there's no reason to think that applies to other things than just deterioration wounds.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did his sister actually kill him ? Restoring your memories from backup after getting knocked out seems kind of overkill.
Doubt she killed him but it seems like he has some auto-repair function. He was aware that she hurt him so I don't think it's a backup of his mind but probably body. Where the hell is he storing a backup of his body anyway, unless it's a backup of his body component data stored his mind.

Caliel

Did his sister actually kill him ? Restoring your memories from backup after getting knocked out seems kind of overkill.
She did not kill him. All she did was release a psion surge at him which only knocked him unconscious for under a second.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really want to like Akuma no Riddle but jfc Haru is the dumbest motherfucker around - id let her die.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Episode 3 roundup :

Looking forward to more episodes : Sidonia, Brynhildr ( my pick for best OP music this season too ), No Game

Watching : Mahouka, Black Bullet ( after a significant turnaround on ep3 ), Hitsugi no Chaika ( interest increased a lot after ep 2 )

Will probably keep watching, when I have spare time : Captain Earth, Wixoss, Ryuugajou

The rest I've pretty much lost interest in, other than m3 which hasn't had 3 eps yet due to late start.

Overall, that's probably more stuff than I have intended to watch after 3 eps in years, so good season I guess.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really want to like blade and soul. Great animation, some interesting aspects to the plot, and good fights, but the main character is so boring. They made her emotionless and rarely speaks. Wtf were they thinking.

Captain Earth, Irregular, life is still beautiful, bynhilder, and no game no life are all really enjoyable though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I couldn't help but imagine "Jon Snow" after Netero's "You understand nothing"

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin shifted to a darker tone and the brief hand to hand combat scene makes me wonder if there's going to be some more of that later on.

Kaio

Latest Episode of Sidonia (4) was just goddamn amazing to me.