Spring 2014 Anime Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah... Enju naked in the tub in his "dream", her constantly grabbing whatever her face is tits, it's overtly sexual with goddamn children. It ruins the damn show.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
haha, yeah after a while you develop immunity to that stuff in anime. The last time I felt something That I watched was sexualized was probably Highschool DxD.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah... Enju naked in the tub in his "dream", her constantly grabbing whatever her face is tits, it's overtly sexual with goddamn children. It ruins the damn show.
I wouldn't consider that excessive at all considering how bad some other shows have been. I just generally zone out when that shit happens. Rest of the show is awesome though.

Fadaar

That guy
Anyone mind sharing where you acquire Knights of Sidonia from? Having a hard time finding episode 6, at least with English subs.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Get mine from Underwater, but their translator is busy so the release has been delayed.

Kaio

Well, it looks like the raw came out a day late too so maybe it will get subbed today. Dunno, maybe it aired one day late. I just download most animes from nyaa.se, most groups publish through them immediately.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The raw came out the same time as last week, but it's not an officially english streamed show so everyone gets it from the one fansub source.

One delay andeveryonenotices.

Kaio

Really? The raws usually come out on Thursday and subs friday, this week the earliest raw I saw was released on Friday. Since groups like underwater use their own subs I hope it doesn't throw their normal timing off balance and cause a larger delay.

On a different note, Mahouka is finally moving along. I think this was the last episode of the Enrollment arc so we should start getting more information about his past and actual capabilities starting with the next arc.

Edit: Also you guys will definitely want to watch the after credits of this Mahouka episode it as you get an idea of the competition.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was worried Knights of Sidonia was getting too romantic for a little while there. heh heh

Kaio

Bah, i actually liked the Hoshijiro chick, just checked myanimelist and she's not listed as a main. Not sure if I can tell the other ones apart... Anyway, this should add for some drama to the action next episode, I hope it's worth losing the character.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Bah, i actually liked the Hoshijiro chick, just checked myanimelist and she's not listed as a main. Not sure if I can tell the other ones apart... Anyway, this should add for some drama to the action next episode, I hope it's worth losing the character.
The field is left clear for Fedor's perfect woman ;p

Fadaar

That guy
I was glad she died. Her number was 336... the same number as the squadron I'm in. Evil evil fucks.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Next week HxH is the reason ive been following the series for years - Gon power level is riiiissssinngggg

That aside - you'd think Kamijo Touma was punching that girl in this episode of Black Bullet

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't say I like the cheesy plot device in Sidonia, as if they wouldn't have comm logs or at least someone that actually checks them.

Kaio

Hey, but it said "Private," maybe in this universe they actually respect privacy. That's what makes it fiction!

Kaio

Mahouka is progressing nicely but I can't help but feel that it's missing something in the atmosphere. I think the music is too subdued and so are most of the people. I can understand the main character considering his background (the rest would be spoilers) but the entire environment could be a little more "active."