Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Unnamed Memories i believe, its entertaining. This season has been a shit spread of decent anime over the week. Monday is full of bangers. then it falls off like a cliff.
Yea, this season really isn't as good as some others to me. Pretty much just binge all the shows I like on tuesday after I do my chores and then ignore anime for the rest of the week. Last season was something special, so didn't expect much tbh anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Yea, this season really isn't as good as some others to me. Pretty much just binge all the shows I like on tuesday after I do my chores and then ignore anime for the rest of the week. Last season was something special, so didn't expect much tbh anyways.

Kaguya is still there

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kaiju 8 is built different.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Who has time for rom coms? There's 40 shows I need to watch the first episode of and then say I hate.
I tore through this season. I'm currently watching way too damn many shows. I'll probably trim my list even more. Currently at 13.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kaiju 8 is good, but i mean just good imo. The built up falls off so quick since its just 1 hits, not even 1 hits like Saitama because that has actual combat. I know its early so for now i just say its good, maybe when there is more back and forth it will be more compelling.

That aside there is a trend going on that im growing to dislike quite a bit. It seems anime is running out of ideas or some shit. I see a lot of anime with the main char just watching as shit happens, they just watch, and watch and then intervene afterwards. There are enough annoying tropes to avoid when watching anime as is. MCs like those in Dragon Raja are at the top of my list of things to avoid.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've got mixed feelings on viral hit - the first few episodes were pretty entertaining, but his dating life is so unbelievably cringe I am not sure I can watch more of that.

Kaiju 8 seems fine.

Unnamed memory I struggle to pay attention.

Aristocrat is ok I guess.

I have yet to check out jellyfish.

Overall seems a pretty weak season, which is fine, more time for other stuff.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol RE:Trash. I don't think I've ever seen an anime gloss over a "PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME" so casually.

I'm kinda upset goblin babies havent started popping out everywhere.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Spice & Wolf is great. Love it. Also watched Tsukimichi, level 2, and re:monster last night. Mondays are stacked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ah yes, Konosuba is out.

NSFW.

1715190539650.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just got back from the theater to see the Gundam Seed Movie.

It was fantastic. Too bad they only had it for 2 days with zero advertising practically.

Will definitely be buying the bluray when it comes out.

rising-freedom-gundam-gundam-seed-freedom.gif

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lol RE:Trash. I don't think I've ever seen an anime gloss over a "PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME" so casually.

I'm kinda upset goblin babies havent started popping out everywhere.
Yeah ive been wondering about that and his ever growing harem. The old gobo dude is still fuckin hilarious and i still enjoy this show more than K8 until it has some actual action. Fuckin Date-a-live has had more action so far this season. K8 does have some decent build up and world building going on but its like OP without the fighting thus far. Anyways everything is meh the first few episodes. the build up for his unveiling is the best part of the show so far.

Viral Hit is questionable, but Snapper is working his way to being the "Bro"ruto atm.