Squirting Is Just Peeing, Say Scientists

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i figured when it seems the majority of these squirters were asian women that its either some kind of evolutional anomaly or its some weird jap pee fetish. yeah its pee.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've just never understood where people think it comes from if it's not pee. Where is the gland? What is creating the ejection force? Because you're looking at a lot of force. So much that men dedicate some actual anatomy real-estate to the function.

The simplest explanation is that it's the bladder and the muscles which control it that is creating the force, and there is no gland. The fluid is not a discrete magical occurance manufactured specially deep in the hidden recesses of the vagina... it is comprised of fluids which are already present in quantity.

Pee and mucous. There is no shame in enjoying it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Good news: if you've never been with a squirter you can just ask any girl to pee while you're having sex?

iannis

Musty Nester
I've never been with a squirter, but I've been with women who got so wet that I just know she peed on me at some point and either didn't realize it or didn't want to admit it.

And that's not the kind of thing that you confront a woman about when you're still tied to the bedposts.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never been with a squirter, but I've been with women who got so wet that I just know she peed on me at some point and either didn't realize it or didn't want to admit it.

And that's not the kind of thing that you confront a woman about when you're still tied to the bedposts.
Pretty much this. Never been with an old faithful but there are moments where the usual slip and slide feeling feels way too watery.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The pee is not gross though, and it's not typical pee. It's completely clear and has no smell. It's like these women completely overhydrate themselves and that's the reason they pee when they orgasm. It's fun the first one or two times. After that though it's just fucking annoying.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Pretty small sample size for that study. Squirt might be pee but I wouldn't base thinking so on a study of 7 women.
This isn't a study based on statistical inference. They did ultrasounds of the bladder and chemical analysis on the liquid. Sample size is irrelevant.