Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chris

Potato del Grande
Or... and stick with me here... their message is, in fact, about playing both subtle and obvious games with the intent of convincing white women that white men are inferior.
That just brings us back to my post.

Who are "they"? Is it a specific conspiracy group or a mindbroken population?

I am open to this by the way, I'd probably go for universities fetishising blacks and corrupting creatives?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
There really is no reason for a rey movie. I mean they couldn't even come up with a coherent third movie. Why would they think they had something for her to be doing in a fourth one? Same for a Mando movie. Whatever Favreau had planned for season 3, it was thrown in the garbage when KK fired Gina. The third season ends in the most generic show finale they could possibly come up with. There was no cliffhanger or loose ends that needed to be addressed. The dyke spy subplot was so shoehorned in and boring that nobody cares. If they did anything, it would probably include Ashoka getting rescued.
beating a dead horse wtf GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
There really is no reason for a rey movie. I mean they couldn't even come up with a coherent third movie. Why would they think they had something for her to be doing in a fourth one? Same for a Mando movie. Whatever Favreau had planned for season 3, it was thrown in the garbage when KK fired Gina. The third season ends in the most generic show finale they could possibly come up with. There was no cliffhanger or loose ends that needed to be addressed. The dyke spy subplot was so shoehorned in and boring that nobody cares. If they did anything, it would probably include Ashoka getting rescued.

From what I understood when the Favreau/Filoni project was first announced, the Mandalorian & Grogu movie is supposed to be both the end of Mandalorian and season 2 of Ahsoka, having the cast of both shows join together against Grand Admiral Thrawn. That could have changed since, I haven't followed it closely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fat Elon Musk kind of killed the Thrawn hype. I doubt that whole plotline is going to a big screen movie beyond an attempt to set it up in the Favreau movie.

People aren't exactly clamoring for more Thrawn.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fat Elon Musk kind of killed the Thrawn hype. I doubt that whole plotline is going to a big screen movie beyond an attempt to set it up in the Favreau movie.

People aren't exactly clamoring for more Thrawn.
Thrawn got his shit pushed in at every turn. People were pissed at what Lucasfilm did to their favorite villain.
From what I understood when the Favreau/Filoni project was first announced, the Mandalorian & Grogu movie is supposed to be both the end of Mandalorian and season 2 of Ahsoka, having the cast of both shows join together against Grand Admiral Thrawn. That could have changed since, I haven't followed it closely.
I imagine that's how it goes down. Too bad the only cool dude in Ahsoka, the actor died. Star Wars has a curse on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Last I had heard, Ahsoka Season 2 won't come out until after the Mando movie.

So unless Skeleton Crew has some universe threatening enemy hiding, there will be no setup for the Mando movie prior to it releasing.

I haven't bothered to finish Mando Season 3, but I thought it ended with Girl Power and co. retaking Mandalore and killing off Gideon, which leaves.... nothing but Thrawn (who is never seen in the Mando show iirc) showing up and leading the Imperial Remnant for the movie?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thrawn got his shit pushed in at every turn. People were pissed at what Lucasfilm did to their favorite villain.

I imagine that's how it goes down. Too bad the only cool dude in Ahsoka, the actor died. Star Wars has a curse on it.

I'd buy tickets to see a Baylan spinoff before I'd give Cuck Thrawn a dollar.

That says a lot about how botched his inclusion was-- considering Thrawn was the only villain left anyone gave a fuck about.

I'm still not sold on this whole "set it up in the shows, then put it in the movies" shit. It just all feels so second rate since Rise of Skywalker and the hiatus. But even before the hiatus, Solo was already a mediocre effort.

The whole "set up in the shows, then sell a movie" thing should go away. Movies should set up shows. It's ass backwards and just makes everything feel desperate.

Star Wars was a big screen franchise first and foremost. It's the original box office blockbuster. They should be solely focused on that instead of pan-handling for viewers and scraping to get people into the Mandoverse movie.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd buy tickets to see a Baylan spinoff before I'd give Cuck Thrawn a dollar.

That says a lot about how botched his inclusion was-- considering Thrawn was the only villain left anyone gave a fuck about.

I'm still not sold on this whole "set it up in the shows, then put it in the movies" shit. It just all feels so second rate since Rise of Skywalker and the hiatus. But even before the hiatus, Solo was already a mediocre effort.

The whole "set up in the shows, then sell a movie" thing should go away. Movies should set up shows. It's ass backwards and just makes everything feel desperate.

Star Wars was a big screen franchise first and foremost. It's the original box office blockbuster. They should be solely focused on that instead of pan-handling for viewers and scraping to get people into the Mandoverse movie.
It's fucking stupid. Doctor strange two and the Marvels were both "see the show and pay for the movie" plots and both bombed terribly. And there is nothing in the TV shows worth seeing on the big screen for 20 bucks each just wait for it to show up on D+ where you expect to see it