Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chris

Potato del Grande
Some good general analysis here about why modern movies suck, but has Star Wars examples at the end:

They fly now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I forget if TFA had any Guardians humor in it. I know TLJ dialed it up to 10 in an attempt to cash in on that audience.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sw457750499_1062084902215069_1936862893448009939_n.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they fired Kennedy, hired all of the sequel trilogy cast back, and simply redid Episode 7-9 without retarded writers it would still be leagues better than any sequel crap now.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Look at how big they make the black phallic symbol look in her little white girl hands. Naw, that wasn't intentional.

Are we going with a secret cabal of Jews mandating that this is done, or that Americans are so mind broken that the prop designer did it unthinkingly?

Either are possible but if we are fighting against woke we have to keep things relatable to normies and not come across as being unhinged obsessed about black dicks.

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or... and stick with me here... their message is, in fact, about playing both subtle and obvious games with the intent of convincing white women that white men are inferior.

• 1EyeRoll

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or... and stick with me here... their message is, in fact, about playing both subtle and obvious games with the intent of convincing white women that white men are inferior.
Or... and stick with me here... it's just a lightsaber and you're outing yourself as a Foler.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Are we going with a secret cabal of Jews mandating that this is done, or that Americans are so mind broken that the prop designer did it unthinkingly?

Either are possible but if we are fighting against woke we have to keep things relatable to normies and not come across as being unhinged obsessed about black dicks.
They should have custom lightsabers like they have custom wands in Harry Potter. That should be a more elegant device, much like swords have intricate handles.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

With Andor Season 2 and Skeleton Crew already done, IIRC the only Star Wars projects that are far enough along to possibly film are:

Mandalorian Movie - May have already started filming already
Ahsoka Season 2 - Not filming until mid 2025
Rey movie (effectively episode X) - Some point in 2025?

Yeah, there are a couple things that might eventually become real, like the Donald Glover Lando movie, but the Rey movie isn't going anywhere - Lucasfilm only has a couple eggs left in their basket, and the Rey movie is the only project left that isn't mid-quel material.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want a Rey Skywalker movie to do worse numbers than Captain Marvel 2. I want it to be the biggest box office flop of all time and be so terrible that people say things like “You thought Borderlands was bad? Well, it was but this is worse.”.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There really is no reason for a rey movie. I mean they couldn't even come up with a coherent third movie. Why would they think they had something for her to be doing in a fourth one? Same for a Mando movie. Whatever Favreau had planned for season 3, it was thrown in the garbage when KK fired Gina. The third season ends in the most generic show finale they could possibly come up with. There was no cliffhanger or loose ends that needed to be addressed. The dyke spy subplot was so shoehorned in and boring that nobody cares. If they did anything, it would probably include Ashoka getting rescued.

• 1Like