Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Siliconemelons

Why would internet people watch the video?

A real female that is not a complete ug… that right there gets you like on the map.

White, and not spouting liberal screeching? Even if she most likely is… that gets you an audience

Then she is talking about a huge fandom, so now all the men with an oz of testosterone left in their soy blood are driven to simpdom over her.

THEN add in that she seems /legit/ into the stuff, holy smokes inject the soy proteins directly to their underdeveloped manhood because they are beating it dry and shriveled.

Add in the actual content is good and yeah, million plus view 4 hour video that then gets Bob Igers banana hammock in a bunch and attempted demonization

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Sorry man, but I am honor bound to respond when my meme allies like Dr.Retarded Dr.Retarded are attacked.

Before Dr. Retarded:
View attachment 540592
Dumb

After Dr. Retarded:
View attachment 540593
Retarted

I’m calling in regards to your delinquent payments for services rendered.

Consider yourself retarded.

Dr. Retarded.
da baby GIF

I, concur, sir...but TomServo TomServo is a good dude. Just bringing him into the fold so I going to have more members for my Retard Cult of Oblivion.

We all float down here...

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
da baby GIF

I, concur, sir...but TomServo TomServo is a good dude. Just bringing him into the fold so I going to have more members for my Retard Cult of Oblivion.

We all float down here...
TomServo TomServo knows It’s not personal (it’s retarded).

I’ll testosterone boost the retard koolaid for the ceremonial toast and the world will take a drink.

“The Spice Must Flow”

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Popcorn
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

My dude, I would have thought that you would have posted something more appropriate, but I still like old school Black Sabbath.

Are we taking over this thread like the Fremen did when they took over Arakis?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
My dude, I would have thought that you would have posted something more appropriate, but I still like old school Black Sabbath.

Are we taking over this thread like the Fremen did when they took over Arakis?

That's a deep cut bro.

Do you think Morrissey would have made a better Paul or a better Feyd?

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
That's a deep cut bro.

Do you think Morrissey would have made a better Paul or a better Feyd?

Feyd, definitely. And he also would have sung the whole time when he was dueling Paul at the end...

He would have stabbed Paul with his poison deal. And then he would have sung gloriously about it.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

_If_ that were true that's some real "The beatings will continue until morale improves" territory.

But I don't buy it. Most corporations don't say "Sure, continue doing a shitty job until you get lucky." Besides, what would a high point be - The Mandalorian movie does well, one of the Lucasfilm bits she was least involved with?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's difficult to believe she will preside over the next series of films once the big screen hiatus is ended.

She caused the hiatus in the first place-- and Iger knows that because he's essentially stated it was his responsibility to take care of the movies made over at Lucas Film, when initially addressing the reason for the film hiatus. But I guess him being more hands-on with creative at Lucas Film is a good enough remedy from his perspective.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There's a company wide woke mandate, so I don't think her ruining Star Wars with woke is going to ger her fired.

She's an ally doing what Iger and his handlers want because she's one of them.

Remember the goal is social engineering, not entertainment.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That whole story about KK being ready to leave but she wants to go out on a high note is bullshit that got started accidentally by Chris Gore through a misunderstanding he said on a podcast. She isn't going anywhere. Gore was just saying she wants one more win before she retires. Not that she's looking to retire and she needs a win.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's a company wide woke mandate, so I don't think her ruining Star Wars with woke is going to ger her fired.

She's an ally doing what Iger and his handlers want because she's one of them.

Remember the goal is social engineering, not entertainment.

The movies still need to make a billion dollars. Woke or not, this franchise was put on a film hiatus over financial performance.

What message was clear is that it's not managed like Marvel properties where bombs are tolerated. One or two near-misses got the CEO to shut down Star Wars entirely.