Star Wars: Outlaws

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I’ve been caught a few times by NPCs hidden in terrain, so I’m happy about it lol
Weird. I haven't come across that. My main NPC gripe is the gangs trying to park their speeder bikes up my ass when they come after you in open world

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Weird. I haven't gone across that.
🤷🏻‍♂️

That aside, it’s a pain in the butt at times if you don’t want to take hits to rep by blasting people. There’s been other times cameras turn back on or someone 30 yards away sees me that seemingly came out of no where and you get caught in an instant.

It’s a change that’s needed to happen, and it’s good it is. Now enable saving whenever I want lol,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
🤷🏻‍♂️

That aside, it’s a pain in the butt at times if you don’t want to take hits to rep by blasting people. There’s been other times cameras turn back on or someone 30 yards away sees me that seemingly came out of no where and you get caught in an instant.

It’s a change that’s needed to happen, and it’s good it is. Now enable saving whenever I want lol,
I was actually kinda pleasantly surprised at some of the mob reactions though. Not sure if you've been in this situation, but I got spotted inside one of the Empire bases and the mobs were actually flanking me. By that I mean they were going through doors and stuff to come at me from places I already cleared. More refreshing than mobs just always coming at you from the front/same direction.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was actually kinda pleasantly surprised at some of the mob reactions though. Not sure if you've been in this situation, but I got spotted inside one of the Empire bases and the mobs were actually flanking me. By that I mean they were going through doors and stuff to come at me from places I already cleared. More refreshing than mobs just always coming at you from the front/same direction.
Yeah I’ve had that at a couple Imp bases, that and endless reinforcements being dropped in by ship, lol.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah I’ve had that at a couple Imp bases, that and endless reinforcements being dropped in by ship, lol.
Have you unlocked the ability for Nix to detonate grenades on mobs yet? That helps a lot on stealth missions. Along with being pretty funny.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I just finished the game, just a little under 50 hours. All in all I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

It does an awesome job of capturing the feel of Star Wars. In general the game looks awesome except for human models.

I enjoyed the story, fairly typical heist story where you fail an heist, recruit a crew and do it again.

There’s some part of the story while recruiting your crew that is a bit less interesting but generally it’s pretty good.

The ending though is in my opinion the extremely satisfying.

Kay Vess ends up being a pretty good protagonist. She has flaws, and manages to grow over the course of the story.

There’s nothing woke in the game. Kay isn’t a girlboss, she fails a lot, gets her ass kicked and never once is her gender mentioned. You could honestly make her a men without changing a thing.

The game obviously has issues as some videos show but I personally didn’t encountered any. Like anytime I was discovered and shot through tall grass I got hurt and had to fight. I was never invincible that way. The he only thing I encountered was some NPC without heads.

The gameplay was in general good enough. It’s nothing special but not awful. If anything it was too simplistic at times and lacked depth.

The most fun part of the game for me was juggling my factions around depending on my needs.

It’s a solid 8 for me. Would be higher if it was more polished and had a bit more depth to its gameplay.

• 5Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone call NPCs respawning in places you’ve already cleared clever AI before.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone call NPCs respawning in places you’ve already cleared clever AI before.
These weren't respawns. They would move through halls and open closed doors to get to your area.