Star Wars: Outlaws

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did a play through a month or so ago, taking red coat towns that were on plantations was laughable lol
while it's absurd either way, there's a big difference between repeatedly disappearing into a field of sugar cane vs repeatedly disappearing into one tiny little bush.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean it did it with low grass and bushes too. Plantations were just crazier.

It’s all typical Ubi laziness.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Watching that bug video really makes me want to play a Star Wars game, potentially Star Wars: The Division or maybe resub to SWTOR.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Watching that bug video really makes me want to play a Star Wars game, potentially Star Wars: The Division or maybe resub to SWTOR.
I still find Battlefront 2 game really scratched that itch for SW game back when I played it. Quick action packed matches of epic battles. Start off as cannon fodder than work your way up to some vehicle or even hero action.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
1000004147.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
game does look beautiful in screenshots some time. I have two friends who bought it at launch, one got a refund after 2 hours and said it was shit and buggy. The other is still playing and says its got its fuck ups but its a fun star wars world to just fuck around in.

i'm sure i'll enjoy it a lot in 6 months when its $15, that seems about the right price point to fuck around in a star wars world for 30 hours with an ugly chick. Slight upgrade from Ginger boy in JFO/Survivor

also some rumblings that the game is selling poorly and Ubisoft stock is tanking hard as investors are running for the exits, we probably won't get real sales data for a few weeks though. I wonder how bad Ubisoft is fucked if this and Shadows isn't gobbled up by gamers, who clearly would rather play Black Myth Wukong, BO6, and Deadlock

Fadaar

That guy
honestly I'd rather they just completely rip off Mass Effect with a Star Wars skin

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can’t speak to the bugs as I haven’t had any, but I really dislike the save system in it. Just let me save the game whenever I damn well want to.

That aside, I’ve enjoyed the game. Music is great, setting is fun and it’s cool to be in the Star Wars universe again. I also may be addicted to Sabacc….

The games not the greatest, it’s like FarCry meets Star Wars for the most part. It’s a good time killer and it is worth the $19 I spent. I wouldn’t spend more than $30 on it tho.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game isn't great but it's a lot fucking better than Starfield.

• 6Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey at least you can land and take off from planets. lol
You can do a lot of shit in this game, and many parts of it look really nice.

The different activities needed a couple more iterations of polish.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can do a lot of shit in this game, and many parts of it look really nice.

The different activities needed a couple more iterations of polish.
I am having a decent amount of fun with it. There is definitely a lot to do outside of the main story. This game is also pretty gorgeous in spots. Although the human faces can be a bit questionable, I haven't come across any of the weird ultra bad stuff from the screenshots that were floating around. But yeah, definitely having way more fun than I did with Starfield, and I went like 30 hours in that before I gave up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, it’s not. Starfield is prob my biggest disappointment in the last decade, maybe more. It’s top 5 all time for sure, sadly.

But while this is no where near the best game or top 5 or 10 of the year, it scratch the Star Wars itch pretty well for me and I genuinely enjoy my time in it.

• 1Like