Star Wars Rebels

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Vader was in it for 20 seconds talking to the Inquisitor guy. It's the first episode at 44 minutes. Wiki calls it a movie and I remember seeing it sold in stores as such. They steal food and weapons to help a village then try to save some wookies.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rebels is designed for a younger audience than Clone Wars and most of the first season was literally filler because they had a Disney mandated timeline. So until the reveals happen and they can actually touch on lore it's a Twi'lek scout mother and her kids running around.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I never watched Clone Wars. Rebels is good, but yeah, early on it was pretty mundane. Really picked up towards the end of the first season. I am into it now.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Just finished season one. Great show. I watched most of Clone Wars but this is better being linked to classic Star Wars. Love the Tarkin character. They did a good job linking his younger self in Clone Wars to ANH. The super thin sabers kind of bother me though. Looking forward to starting season 2 tonight.

Edit: I'm now all caught up. I really like this show. There are some odd parts though. So if Ezra is 15, Luke and Leia would be about 10, and Han Solo would be about Sanine's age give or take? We see Bail, so would they throw in a little girl in white following him around? Something bad has got to happen to Kanan, Ezra, and Ahsoka. Yoda knows the first two are out there, but tells Luke, "When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be." Plus, Ezra is getting too powerful. And I can't help but think this would be a lot better if Kanan was Kyle Katarn.

Malakriss

Star Wars: Rebels: Force Awakens link teased in new trailer | EW.com
As fans of Disney XD's animated Star Wars: Rebels series already know, the show is set in the nascent stages of the Rebellion, between the events of Revenge of the Sith and the original 1977 Star Wars.
But the remainder of Season 2, which returns on Jan. 20, will have some ominous ties to The Force Awakens, even though that story is set many decades later.
(Video tags don't work for the 3 minute teaser, direct link)Star Wars Rebels S2 Teaser

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
that was loaded with good shit. Was really hoping Old Master was someone other than who Reddit seems to be confirming that it is.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Looks great. I hope it gets darker too. I know clone wars S1/2 were pretty "kiddy" but got more and more intense as the show went on.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck! I was excited for this to come back but damn... this is going to get crazy. No way that is
Maul
at least... please don't be...

Malakriss

They did officially "bump" the timeline to only be 3 years before the Battle of yavin (ANH) which makes Ezra and Leia now 16 years old, Sabine would be 18.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Watched that clip/trailer again. The hands on Old Master are different than who Reddit thinks it is. Plus you have a cross guard saber, and a group of masked dudes with yellow sabers...

It's a stretch, and I don't think they would spoil it in a TV show, but what if we're seeing
an early version of the Knights of Ren and Snoke?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Never watched because season one trailer was meh. Season 2 trailer is pretty cool though. We did watch the entire clone wars series so it looks like this dovetails with that pretty significantly.

Caliane

Yeah this timeline... How the hell do they resolve it, without killing everyone?

Ashoka peacing off into space, worked for her. fuck the jedi. so her not being hunted down and killed. And also then still fitting into "return of the jedi" works.

Rebels is pushing the dichotomy though. Jedi/Sith. So, they are Jedi.. and, somehow not involved in Ep4-7.
1v1 Vader. doesn't look good for Snipes... that said... most Vader fiction now has him conflicted. having him murder her, would put him back on the unforgivable side, undoing the redemption

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I think we can all assume the jedi/snips all bite it in the end. I'm gonna assume Vader kills Ashoka which will make me hate him as she grew into one of my favourite characters of Clonewars.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Watched that clip/trailer again. The hands on Old Master are different than who Reddit thinks it is. Plus you have a cross guard saber, and a group of masked dudes with yellow sabers...

It's a stretch, and I don't think they would spoil it in a TV show, but what if we're seeing
an early version of the Knights of Ren and Snoke?
Rebels-061-e1452883263806.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
with the press release thing today that the aliens in Rogue One will be more grounded in reality and able to "act" than the cartoony one appearance ones in Force Awakens, I'm leaning toward a serious inclusion of the crew of the Ghost in this film. Hera, please! If it happens, mind....blown

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Saw that pic about a day after my idea. I'm ok with it not being Snoke. I figured that would be untouchable for the tv show. Still should be a great 2nd half of the season.

On a side note, DisneyXD took down all of season one. I was letting my son watch them on my tablet and he only got halfway through season 1. He was stoked to watch Vader at the start or season 2 though.