Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
98% convinced the villian is Revan. My body is ready.

SWTOR-Revan.jpg
Honestly, they won't use revan. BUT IF THEY DID?!?!
It would basically rival the original Kotor's twist. Which would be so awesome

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Force ghosts are one thing, Exar Kun has been periodically causing trouble for ~5000 years. But Revan actually alive 4000 years later? Seems a bit much to hope for :p

khorum

Murder Apologist
Dude could be using darth revan's mask tho... Remember max Von sydow is a collector that has all these ancient sith artifacts.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
You see, when Elvis Presley went home, he went home to be Revan and whoop skywalkers' kids ASSES. The Force Awakens? The remnants of the Sith find the Star Forge and revive Revan. Or skywalker's kid is Revan.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About 5% of the Star Wars fan base knows what KotOR is and only about 25% of those people remember Revan. 12 years ago bro...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I honestly don't remember anything from KotOR. I'm not much of a Star Wars geek to begin with, though. Plus I've done a lot of drugs in my life.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't remember much about it either. I remember 3 things: I was Darth Revan super-badass, all the light-sabers of the rainbow, and I made a wookie kill his best friend because life-debt.COLD-BLOOOOOOODED!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Star Wars isn't geeky. Everyone loves it. There's no way it's connected directly to Revan without pissing off 95% of the fans for using some obscure pc game. And I'm pretty sure Disney isn't a big fan of throwing business to other companies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Star Wars isn't geeky. Everyone loves it.
I didn't mean to imply it's geeky(is that even a bad thing on this forum?). I meant that I'm not a big fan, so I don't really geek out on all the lore, etc.

That being said, Ancient's reply reminded me of that 'twist' and I do remember it now.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The vast majority of movie goers wouldn't know or care where he was from. I'd think the majority of fan boys would blow a load over it. The ones who would take issue are too fringe for Disney to give a fuck about.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't directing that at you, Soy. Just the general conversation. In the grand scheme of the 50 billion dollar industry that Star Wars is, Revan is relatively tiny in comparison to even the cartoon shit. Unless Disney has secretly bought Bioware it's not even their IP or character to use. And Disney would rather use a Sith Gungan than give a penny to a third party.

PS. It's 100% a homage to Revan though. Just sayin...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If they are doing the Sith artifact angle, it would be easy to toss in the Revan name and a little mini-history as an Easter Egg and leave it at that.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Aha the wookiee being forced to kill his best friend was money. Eat hot light saber death you fucking bath mat.

Caliane

no one would be happy with Revan showing up. did you play the mmo? they shit on Revan enough. no one wants to ever see him/her again to be made even worse.

that said, could be named dropped. clone wars did.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
no one would be happy with Revan showing up. did you play the mmo? they shit on Revan enough. no one wants to ever see him/her again to be made even worse.

that said, could be named dropped. clone wars did.
I find your lack of faith....disturbing