Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So stoked that Abrams shoot this on film stock and not digital. It definitely shows in the trailer. Things look alive and impactful with grit whereas the prequels everything was really just so flatly colored and sterile.
I attribute that more to the fact that almost every scene was just green screens in the prequels and not the fact it was on a digital camera.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am sure everyone knows this, but that scene with han solo and chewie at the end is an easter egg. when i was a kid in school i had a star wars trapper keeper type thing. it was star wars themed and this was the cover.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I must be alone in preferring Luke to Han. But the end to that trailer still got me. Man, I cannot fucking wait bros.

Caliane

I must be alone in preferring Luke to Han. But the end to that trailer still got me. Man, I cannot fucking wait bros.
no, same. I can't really jump back and remember entirely what my younger self liked. 3po I know. pretty sure Luke over han. Leia over both. cinnibun head even, not just bikini.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven't read too many things about the Star Wars Celebration event as a whole, but was anyone from Episodes I-III represented at all? Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels were all on stage I've seen, did they snub the others?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Harrison Ford was still recovering from his plane accident so didn't turn up

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well, C3PO was there. They mentioned he was the only actor in all 6 (now 7) movies. Which was strange, I thought Kenny Baker was in them all as R2 too.

Edit: And the thing I saw was specifically the original characters on stage. So that doesn't mean everyone else got snubbed. They probably didn't though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Empire andespeciallyRotJ Luke are awesome. New Hope Luke was every bit as whiny as his daddy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well yeah, when Luke was faced with adversity he grew up and became a man instead of turning into a child murdering genocidal monster.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Never tell him the odds.
LOL!
smile.png

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I haven't read too many things about the Star Wars Celebration event as a whole,but was anyone from Episodes I-III represented at all?Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels were all on stage I've seen, did they snub the others?
Who the fuck cares?

faille

Molten Core Raider
I haven't read too many things about the Star Wars Celebration event as a whole, but was anyone from Episodes I-III represented at all? Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels were all on stage I've seen, did they snub the others?
You think that maybe they were on stage because they're appearing in this movie as well?
Should I feel snubbed because I wasn't on stage at the teaser event of a movie I'm not in?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You think that maybe they were on stage because they're appearing in this movie as well?
Should I feel snubbed because I wasn't on stage at the teaser event of a movie I'm not in?
Depends, are you a trans woman with blue hair and a youtube channel?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ahh sorry? Maybe snubbed was the wrong word. Posted that after reading a post from someone at the event talking about a generational 'passing of the torch' feeling from having that cast on the stage vs. the new cast. A lot of emphasis from the media seemed to be playing up that angle and ignoring the prequels, which is fine. Honestly just didn't know if Hayden Christensen, Portman, or any others were invited to the 'Star Wars Celebration' since they were a part of Star Wars (albeit a shit part).