Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
In actual Star Wars news, the one person everyone agrees was the only redeeming part of the prequels has said he wants all in if they do a standalone Obi-Wan film.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
And I would be 'happy' to watch him do 9 films. In my book he was just about the only solid performance in the prequels. Everything from mannerisms to accent he nailed. But I guess it's all part of the baggage of actually being a real actor.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I would be fine with him coming back, I liked his performance as well.

But then again, maybe everyone else sucked so bad it just made him seem like he did a good job.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
the first article i read about him saying he wants in was much more animated...i'm just 2 cocktails too far in to find the original. I'll settle for "happy" to do it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I would be 'happy' to watch him do 9 films. In my book he was just about the only solid performance in the prequels. Everything from mannerisms to accent he nailed. But I guess it's all part of the baggage of actually being a real actor.
Liam Neeson was decent too, but of course that character isn't iconic and he's too old to pull off a backstory now.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Uhh obi wan is dead.
ilTYw8V.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I agree, I'd pay to see an Obi Wan stand alone with McGreggor.

Siliconemelons

Feels seems to be the feels of 4,5,6 rather than 1,2,3 and I think that's what they where going for- and I like that...but ep1 taught us all not to judge by teaser pics and trailers...