Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Sterling

El Presidente
Feels seems to be the feels of 4,5,6 rather than 1,2,3 and I think that's what they where going for- and I like that...but ep1 taught us all not to judge by teaser pics and trailers...
Episode 1 even started out pretty awesome. Until they got down to the planet, Jar Jar shows up and it's a series of dafuq.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real reason Qui-gon could never become a fully realized force ghost is because the force was punishing him for saving Jar Jar's life.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Rumor: Donnie Yen Joins the Cast of Star Wars: Episode VIII. Filming Starts in August?

159114156_3faa2c.jpg

He will play a Chinese Jedi who meets iconic character Han Solo and becomes his ally, said Apple.
The Chinese had jedi? What happened?

Opium must be some good shit.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Maybe they had a railroad to build on Tatooine or some shit and they shipped in the labor.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chinese jedi is stupid but I do love Donny Yen.. hopefully he gets utilized better than Ray Park and we get more than 3 minutes of awesome action before he gets cut in half.

Fadaar

That guy
They better have General Wedge Fucking Antilles in these movies. It'd be really awesome if they could rope Denis Lawson back in, he doesn't even look all that old compared to some people (cough, Harrison Ford). Wedge was far and away my favorite character from the expanded universe.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Episode 1 even started out pretty awesome. Until they got down to the planet, Jar Jar shows up and it's a series of dafuq.
Uhh i saw two jedi drinking tea discussing trade deals and running away from robots. That sucked. But that is just one pooties opinion.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Seeing some links to reports saying Donnie Yen is in both Ep 8 and Rogue One...that can't be right.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Seeing some links to reports saying Donnie Yen is in both Ep 8 and Rogue One...that can't be right.
Yeah, it's 30 years ago. Thought that was off too. I was happier that it mentioned in ep8 he is someone who befriends Han Solo. So unless that's BS, JJ Abrams ain't killing off Han on Christmas.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, it's 30 years ago. Thought that was off too. I was happier that it mentioned in ep8 he is someone who befriends Han Solo. So unless that's BS, JJ Abrams ain't killing off Han on Christmas.
He befriends Han's force ghost. lololol