Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Not a single person could have done any better with that script.. Well Harrison Ford.

Dude seriously.
I'm not sure what you took away from that link and pic. I never said he was a shitty actor, or his character and portrayal were a result of any poor performance. Nick Cage said the performance was edgy, dark and soulful. We both agree it's not. (I think)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
h4B8D8557

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure what you took away from that link and pic. I never said he was a shitty actor, or his character and portrayal were a result of any poor performance. Nick Cage said the performance was edgy, dark and soulful. We both agree it's not. (I think)
I'd imagine his statement has something to do with the fact Hayden Christensen's character in Outcast is edgy, dark, and soulful.

Or something.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
except the comment was for his performance in star wars.
Yeah, Cage was being interviewed about Outcast when he made that comment though. Presumably someone asked him how Christensen shaped up as a bad-ass former crusader with a tortured soul and Cage praised him on his ability to handle that role as evidenced by his performance in Star Wars.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
cage has some movies where he's awesome.

They're the really dorky movies, but they exist.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cage does not elevate a movie or make his role stand above a bad movie. He's a plug-n-play actor that is only as good as the script he is given.

In a Lucas movie in front of continuous green screens no one can make that turd shine.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i think some people need to watch raising arizona and wild at heart. other than that though, yeah, just another parody of himself situation...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think the only cage movie I've ever liked was Ghost Rider.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You didn't like Drive Angry? Especially the part he was fucking that woman and shot all those guys and made that chick orgasm?