StarCraft 2

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
smile.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think this week or the next is when he will have to start preparing for his exams, so I expect him to bomb in his premier group, still, the dude is good.

Tenks

Like Stephano or not he's a figure that draws in viewers. Probably because he has that rare polarizing personality of an Idra. The scene need more anti-heroes like him.

That was a 2.5hourSwarm Host ZvZ shitfest. Blizzard has really left this game to rot...it's very sad to see as basically a lifetime fan of the series. And that was after the entire event was 2 hours late starting today because NA battle.net was just down. No LAN, no b.net, event is just fucked. Cool! Would Riot ever let that happen? It's no wonder which game has 10 times the viewerbase or more.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As I expected, still surprised he won the first bo3 vs Nerchio, but I guess you can't use swarm hosts vs the guy who devoted last 6 months to perfecting their use.

Was fun while it lasted.

Tenks

Should be a good night for WCA NA. Polt, Macsed, Courage, Major. I usually don't go out of my way to watch WCS NA but I'll be watching tonight for sure.

Tenks

Oh man unlocking Servos with Armory is such a cool addition. It makes your initial batch of hellions actually useful in TvZ.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Balloon is surprisingly good for being random. Always like watching HSC. The casting is always fun to listen to since they have so many different players doing it and it's so laid back.