Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thanks, think I remember it more now. Video on steam tells you nothing. Will add it to my backlog of >30 games to get to. Fuck being an adult.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats it like? Screens give it a Fallout 1/2 style vibe.
It's what Fallout would have been had it not made the jump from its initial format. So if you liked Fallout 1/2, there's a good chance you'll like Wasteland 2.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Wasteland 2 - is really amazing if you're looking for a sci-fi old school pc rpg. Its got a lot of modern amenities. Additionally it was designed 100% for the pc. If you don't plan on playing it now you could always wait - but if you want to get to it you won't be disappointed.

I snagged Child of Light, Transistor, and Shadowrun: Dragonfall in the last few days.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Whats it like? Screens give it a Fallout 1/2 style vibe.
Well, considering Wasteland 2 is the sequel that Interplay wanted to make originally, but spun it off into the Fallout franchise when they couldn't get the rights from EA, I'd say it's pretty much exactly that. If you loved Fallout 1/2, you'll love Wasteland 2.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is Valve just fucking retarded, or is the encore sale not set up right? Cause right now its saying '2 days of the best deals' but the majority of the shit on there isn't at it's sale price. Far Cry 4 isn't even fucking discounted.

*edit*

nm already fixed, guess they just hadn't finished setting it up.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It almost always takes 5-10 minutes for sale prices to display correctly. Their 1 database server or something can't handle it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Supposedly it's really good :p I dunno, I track spending on an app on my phone and can export it to Excel if I need to do anything fancy. But hey more people could certainly manage their money better.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
GMG had a 25% off voucher up until a couple days ago, and still has a 20% off one that works.