Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got Three Dead Zed. I don't want it so key below, please post when you use the key so I can remove it :)

THREE DEAD ZED: used

Last edited:

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I got Corporate lifestyle simulator as well.

For science friend got HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE.

Last edited:

Kiki

Log Wizard
I didn't play it on console, but with an Xbox controller on pc it was a pretty good game.

Ziggurat any good?

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
starpoint gemini is free on steam today

also CDPR/GOG gave away a free copy of witcher 2 to beta testers, i already own it so here is my copy code
GOG.com use code 7UWN9E46FA3A4F2280

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wanna play harvest moon on my computer and need an emulator and what not. I have a laptop from 2010, windows 7 Asus K501, never done this before, any help?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just picked up the current Humble bundle (tier 2) and have a spare key of 'A Story about my Uncle' if anyone is interested.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Its not the same. Harvest moon has nostalgia factor

ZSNES is the snes emulator that I use. Works great and you can easily find any snes rom you want by googling around. I play tons of snes games on it using an Xbox controller.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This may not be the place to ask, but since you brought it up, has anyone had luck with getting an Xbox controller to work on Steam Link for ZSNES? I can get ZSNES to work on Steam Link just fine, but the controller is a fucking nightmare (it doesn't want to map all the buttons).