Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bought this yesterday. Haven't played it yet, but for the sale price who cares if it sucks 🤷‍♂️

Why not the COMPLETE EDITION for 88 bucks? Thats 56% off bro! Like, an obvious buy price. FIFTY SIX PERCENT OFF! Who wouldnt?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The biggest thing I got out of the sale is noticing how many games even at a low price don't look all that interesting.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I've been playing Nightingale for a while and it's OK for an early access. Normally only $30, on sale for $23.99. Still has considerable rough edges though. Looks like it will be another 6 months I suspect before "normal access/full release"

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I buy a lot less games, and I think half of it is me, and half of it is the games. I used to just buy tons of games cause "Cool, maybe I'll play this!". 95% I never did, but whatever never regretted anything.

Newer games I'm more often just cringing and looking at them like "Why would anyone play this shit". Big money saver either way.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Blame the games. I still bought like 5-6 indie games this year that just looked "fun". I used to love RTS games. Genre dead. Old battlefield was amazing. Game is dogshit microtransactions cycle. I used to play shooters all the time, haven't bought one since maybe CODBLOPS 2 or something. New MMOs used to come out every year (granted none quite as good). Crickets now.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I buy a lot less games, and I think half of it is me, and half of it is the games. I used to just buy tons of games cause "Cool, maybe I'll play this!". 95% I never did, but whatever never regretted anything.

Newer games I'm more often just cringing and looking at them like "Why would anyone play this shit". Big money saver either way.
Im just not going to buy any game that preaches to me about political or social agendas. Which seems to be about fucking everything now, and the games that dont cater to that shit seem to be really fucking popular by default as rare as they are. Even though theyre non-existent, I still wouldnt buy a game that preached conservative values. Just let me play a fucking video game in peace, ffs.

• 2Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

I feel like half the games released today are Survival/Crafting/Building/Open World/Sandbox games, which is fine, I'll play them occasionally, but I like storylines

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I like story games on rails less than open world stuff.....ESPECIALLY in the woke era.

Even the story-heavy open world stuff is chalked full of crap I don't want to listen to.

Just give me a blank slate and I'll make the story up myself.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Bought the 3 witcher games together for $7 or whatever it was. Skipped them entirely for some reason.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guessing 1 out of the 3 sucks, Which one to avoid or one to start on?
I meant that out of the 3 games you bought, you got 0 and 2/3rds good games. By which I mean Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine. The base game of 3 is not bad but it really doesn't compare to how good the two xpacs are. I would start with 3 and not bother with 1/2 unelss you have a lot of patience for really rough and dated games.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a few games on my wishlist, but I never buy them. Hell, I’m playing SNES rpgs right now that I missed as a kid on an actual SNES and CRT TV. Even got one of those folding cushion chairs and it’s in my basement. Might as well be 1993 at my mamaw’s (as we said in kaintucky).

I’m trying to finish FF14 but it’s not a good sign when a game like Soul Blazer steals you away. If you’ve played that, there are times it’s dogshit writing is more adult that FF14

• 1Like