Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
If you like Naruto and Sasuke kissing each other it's the MH for you.
When in doubt, test out the demo.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is Monster Hunter Rise worth adding to the Library of Shame? Currently 80% off. I did enjoy MH World.
Well it's a very "action-y" MH, the new gimmick in this game is that you have 2 charges of insect things that regenerate over time(can affect them with gear and stuff too) and they let you do a lot of stuff you usually can't do, like instantly recovering from knockdowns/hit stun, jumping really high in the air, quickly evading to the sides as well as power a bunch of new abilities for each weapons, a lot of which look pretty dumb or are somewhat broken. In Rise more than half the weapons end up with a counter skill too, so with good timing you can shrug off a lot of the monster patterns and constantly attack.

Makes for a very different pace than World or the older MH in general, it's much faster and more twitchy, but in turns the monsters are also often more agressive or have a lot of super bullshit "aoe everything at once" moves to compensate, but even then it's also often easier because the movement you get just opens up a lot of ways to get out of shit quickly(or counter it).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Really good bundle. 35 bucks for all.

Killer RPGs from the modern masters​

Killer RPGs from the modern masters. CRPG fans, this is the one you’ve been waiting for! Owlcat and Beamdog are responsible for some of the finest RPGs of the last decade—now’s your chance to snag both their entire CRPG catalogs in a single epic bundle! Highlights include:

• Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader: Explore the grimdark future like never before and take on Mankind’s most horrifying enemies in this story-rich and tactically rigorous classical RPG.
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous: Shake the very foundations of Golarion in this sprawling RPG, where you’ll amass nigh godlike power and lead vast armies against an infernal threat.
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 1 and 2: If the main game wasn't enough roleplaying goodness, great news, we've included both season passes containing six additional content packs adding a slew of new character options, spells, and storylines.
Get all these games and more—including classics like Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Neverwinter Nights: Complete Adventures, and many more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really good bundle. 35 bucks for all.

Killer RPGs from the modern masters​

Killer RPGs from the modern masters. CRPG fans, this is the one you’ve been waiting for! Owlcat and Beamdog are responsible for some of the finest RPGs of the last decade—now’s your chance to snag both their entire CRPG catalogs in a single epic bundle! Highlights include:

• Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader: Explore the grimdark future like never before and take on Mankind’s most horrifying enemies in this story-rich and tactically rigorous classical RPG.
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous: Shake the very foundations of Golarion in this sprawling RPG, where you’ll amass nigh godlike power and lead vast armies against an infernal threat.
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 1 and 2: If the main game wasn't enough roleplaying goodness, great news, we've included both season passes containing six additional content packs adding a slew of new character options, spells, and storylines.
Get all these games and more—including classics like Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Neverwinter Nights: Complete Adventures, and many more.
While I got it on my first guess, in case anyone else was wondering the deal is on Humble Bundle.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh shit! Was that Kimiko in digital form on that trailer? lol
Yup
1724371574317.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
more freebies for the week

old classic marathon games stuff (marathon is being remade by bungie)

plus callisto on EGS as mentioned above and a few freebies on amazon prime Prime Gaming | Discover, download, and play games

wonder if hell is just having your entire steam library and tons of free time but the only PC you have is a thin laptop with a trackpad

• 2Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steam free games are like the worst looking games of all time. Shit looks like it was made for the Atari.

spronk

FPS noob
kingdom cum royal edition is $4 on steam the sequel is coming out next year, supposed to be a good game and on PC there are tons of mods and stuff

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
The entire Kingdom Come : Deliverance game is dirt cheap for the next few days on Steam:

I had it on GOG but got all the game + all the add on's for $4

EDIT: SHIT spronk spronk did it faster , LOL

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is it worth buying this late, after missing the zeitgeist?

I know the dude that made it is based, but would it be fun for a new person to jump in at this point?

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is it worth buying this late, after missing the zeitgeist?

I know the dude that made it is based, but would it be fun for a new person to jump in at this point?
This post is weird.

The dude who made it? It was dozens of people from a development team.

That said, it's only a few years old. I don't get why time should make a difference. It's a single player game. Bug fixes most certainly made it more enjoyable than at release. Why couldn't you jump in and play? But if you're worried about finding people to talk to about it, then yeah, probably not so much anymore.

I found the combat to be pretty janky even though it does require skill. If you can like or tolerate that, it's worth it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This post is weird.

The dude who made it? It was dozens of people from a development team.

That said, it's only a few years old. I don't get why time should make a difference. It's a single player game. Bug fixes most certainly made it more enjoyable than at release. Why couldn't you jump in and play? But if you're worried about finding people to talk to about it, then yeah, probably not so much anymore.

I found the combat to be pretty janky even though it does require skill. If you can like or tolerate that, it's worth it.
Apparently I'm mixing this up witj another game. What's the pvp multiplayer game that's all realistic swordplay?

• 1Like

Caliane

suppose this is a fine place to post this. since, I'm not going to go searching for the indie thread with the search function busted..

Dev posted on r/basebuildinggames. supposed to be a huge post release update.
50% off daily deal today. (noon)

its been on my radar, but I've not played myself. from what I understand its a mostly peaceful city builder. the combat is largely being added this patch I think.
There is a demo. Demo does not include this update.

• 2Like