Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Caliane

Oh cool, will almost certainly pick it up then. We'll see what the price is on that all-in Falconeer bundle. Had just never really gotten back to it after messing with the demo some time ago.

As for searching, I usually use google when I know there's a thread, looks like there isn't one for that one.

ha. that worked for finding the indiethread too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Steam taunts you about your backlog now?

1725546673577.png

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It's been that way for some time now, yes.

And whenever I look at that, I cringe. Because I INTENDED to play all those, I swear.

At one time.

Or another.

Yes, another.

One day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's been that way for some time now, yes.

And whenever I look at that, I cringe. Because I INTENDED to play all those, I swear.

At one time.

Or another.

Yes, another.

One day.
I'm saving them for when I become suddenly unemployed.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably not a price error but crew 2 is $1 on steam

it is one of those always online games so when ubisoft shuts down the servers invariably you can't play anymore, but i assume people who give a shit make fake custom servers or w/e

astronarch steam key free on fanatical

Brikker

Trump's Staff
There is a Forza franchise sale right now. On a complete whim I bought Forza 4 Ultimate, 80% off. I've never played them and I don't particularly play racing games. It is Very Positive with like 250k+ reviews though...

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is a Forza franchise sale right now. On a complete whim I bought Forza 4 Ultimate, 80% off. I've never played them and I don't particularly play racing games. It is Very Positive with like 250k+ reviews though...
I always think, "I would like to play a racing game." Buy it. Then never play more than a few hours lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Sad how far that series has fallen. You can't use a lot of aftermarket shifters in FH5, you also have to pick your pronouns before you can play (You cannot opt out).

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
its an awesome chill game just change to the radio station you like and race

the one advantage of the windows version is its cross play with xbox but i think all the versions share online lobbies

don't forget to put anime titty wraps on your cars

Ez2WKhGXMAU0v6t.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its an awesome chill game just change to the radio station you like and race

the one advantage of the windows version is its cross play with xbox but i think all the versions share online lobbies

don't forget to put anime titty wraps on your cars

Ez2WKhGXMAU0v6t.jpg
lol. Of course it's the Vtuber that does masturbation shows in her avatar.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart & Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut are on sale @ Steam:

Only get a SS as I could not figure out how to link around Steams stupid age verification thingy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 164242.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 164242.png
    634.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1Like

Dashkett

Trakanon Raider
This game deserves an un-lurk. ignore the cartoon animal aspect, it has great gunplay, though some of the weapons are a bit complicated in mechanics, there are other weapons that are pretty straight forwards so something for everyone. really smooth control though it can really be fast and furious twitchy on the highest difficulties. Team synergy can be great if you have solid friends to play with. I bet Utnayan Utnayan would probably love this one for drunk gaming weekend.

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game deserves an un-lurk. ignore the cartoon animal aspect, it has great gunplay, though some of the weapons are a bit complicated in mechanics, there are other weapons that are pretty straight forwards so something for everyone. really smooth control though it can really be fast and furious twitchy on the highest difficulties. Team synergy can be great if you have solid friends to play with. I bet Utnayan Utnayan would probably love this one for drunk gaming weekend.

Eh this is more furry than engaging shooter, couldn't get into it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
We used to love Gunfire Reborn, but it just got to be kind of a slog to play through a full session as they added biomes making it longer and longer and then added a horde mode that just wasn't fun.

I'll almost certainly pick up the new DLC, but it fell out of favor in my group.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We used to love Gunfire Reborn, but it just got to be kind of a slog to play through a full session as they added biomes making it longer and longer and then added a horde mode that just wasn't fun.

I'll almost certainly pick up the new DLC, but it fell out of favor in my group.
Yeah all about Roboquest now.

• 1Like