Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The production value in 5 was absolutely horrible, but they had some interesting gameplay ideas. Using excess resources to power dwarven runes during combat was pretty cool. Teleporting, double striking dorfs with that chain lightning were rape machines, providing you killed enough of their army on the first strike so he in turn didn't get raped from over extension.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't get into V, given they added in a bullshit scenario/mission objective system akin to... I don't know, a remedial RTS. Got bored very quickly.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I asked because I ran into a game-breaking bug about halfway through 5 (some NPC I needed to kill wasn't correctly entering the map or something, so I had no way to proceed), and I heard similar horror stories from 6. Thanks for the info. I won't waste even that paltry amount of money on buggy garbage.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I asked because I ran into a game-breaking bug about halfway through 5 (some NPC I needed to kill wasn't correctly entering the map or something, so I had no way to proceed), and I heard similar horror stories from 6. Thanks for the info. I won't waste even that paltry amount of money on buggy garbage.
yea Idk about singleplayer, haven't played that aspect of them since 3. Heroes is a full on multiplayer game with friends and family for me.

chantmaster

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's the only game i would strongly advice pirating instead of buying. I will not say dont buy, but i will definitely recommend playing a pirated version even if you do buy.

I bought it, and have regretted that decision. I am 100% sure i would have gotten further in the game if i had pirated it, as i would have beneen able to play it more consistently. Thanks uplay and broken force fed patches and no support. It is sooo much fun to own a game, and be unable to play it for 3 months straight because you get a broken patch forced up your arse.

uplay makes me feel like this duck
File:Mulard duck being force fed corn in order to fatten its liver for foie gras production.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Column_sl

shitlord
Big sale on origin games right now if you can stand their interface. They even let you combo the sales prices with a 25% off coupon.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
FYI this is not free for PS plus, I renewed because I saw it and figured it was time but nope 14.99
PKE4IhG.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
And my chat log with Sony:

Rosa: Hello, My name is Rosa how may I assist you today?
You: I managed to charge a PS plus member ship twice in a row
You: I would like them removed
You: refunded I mean, Thank you.
Rosa: I see. I'd be glad to look into this for you today. I understand how important this is for you. I need your name and last Name, also could you please confirm your Online ID and Sign in ID (email address)?
You:
You:
Rosa: Thank you. One moment while I access your account.
Rosa: May I know when you was charge?
You: today, about an hour ago
Rosa: Thank you, please give me a moment while I do a research for you.
Rosa: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund, as all sales made on the PSN are final, per the PSN user agreement. However, I can help you turn off the auto-renewal on the subscription to prevent a future auto-renewal.
You: so zero confirmation that my credit card was charged 49.99 twice and I can't get a refund?
Rosa: Thank you.
Rosa: In this case let me tell you since you purchase twice the PS Plus you will have until 05/13/2017.
Let me tell you that have PS Plus it is a good feature since members get exclusive discounts on some of your favorite classic and new release titles. Also you can play online and get free games all month.
You: It wasn't an auto renewal, I selected a one year sub and recieved zero feedback I purchased it, then I see two charges on my account. I want a refund not two years worth of PSplus.
Rosa: Okay, please allow me one moment.
Rosa: In this case I can process the refund as a one time exception.
You: Thank you.
Rosa: Thanks can you please wait a couple of minutes while I work in your case?
You: Yes
Rosa: Thank you
Rosa: According to the user agreement all sales are final.
Rosa: Refund will go to the wallet.
Rosa: Refunds will be processed to the wallet within 3-5 business days.
Rosa: You will receive an email once it's been processed.
Rosa: This will be your case number contact us for anything related to your case.
You: How is that a refund?
Rosa: We need to do the request to our upper department and they decide if the refund is a proved or not.
You: So when you said: In this case I can process the refund as a one time exception. What you meant was I can't do that and I need to submit the request elsewhere. Can I call some one that can help?
Rosa: Okay, I when I said that means that I can do the request about the refund as a one time exception.
You: I really hope you are a robot because this is just sad.
You: What is a phone number I can call please.
Rosa: Sure.
Rosa: Phone support is available at 1-800-345-7669 and our hours of operation are:

8:00AM to 8:00PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday
7:00AM to 7:00PM Monday-Saturday.
Rosa: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
You: Please process what you can I will call tomorrow.
Rosa: Sir, I already requested the refund. : You will receive an email once it's been processed. Remember that refunds will be processed to the wallet within 3-5 business days.
You: Store credit is not a refund.
Rosa: If you want the refund to the bank. It could take up to 2 billing cycles to see your money back into your bank account.
Rosa: Should I process?
You: How long is two billing cycles? Two months?
Rosa: Yes, two months. We process the refund within 3-5 business days. After that it is depends of the bank.
You: Yes then please process my refund to the "bank"
Rosa: Sure, I will do it.
Rosa: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
You: Any confirmation available? or do I just use the case number?
Rosa: You will receive an email once it's been processed. This will be your case number () contact us for anything related to your case.
You: Thank you.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU