Steam Deals and Digital Sales

kaxfenix

N00b
I think most of the BL2 DLC is dynamically difficult where there is a starting level but the enemies scale if you exceed that
Kinda kicking my self for not picking up BL2 GoTY when it was on sale yesterday for 8 bucks at amazon...

Hoping it dips one more time. if so I will pick it up if it doesn't I will just grab for half off before end of Sale.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This summer deals blow, not caring much since my backlog is still >100 games (mostly indies from humble) long.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
http://store.steampowered.com/app/259680

Anyone played TOME? Seems like it would satiate my rogue-like needs, and it has some good reviews.
I played an early build before it was on steam and it was..ehh. I really enjoyed the previous incarnation of TOME when it was an Angband variant rougelike based on middle earth. From what I have seen you could just play Elona+ for free and it will be a deeper experience.

Haka

N00b
Is Blackguards 1 and II any good? I'm a fan of Baulder's Gate style games. Package on sale for $15.00 CDN

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
@ Elite Dangerous. I've been waiting for sales. This is first one over 10% I think. I'm about to pull trigger just for sake of promoting/supporting the them and star citizen. I was holding off until i buy the periphereals and really a new computer. But I'm starting to be at the point that I feel I'm missing out. (Vs some singleplayer only game I dont care if i dont play until 5 years later when its on 90% off)

Keep in mind it wasn't until like a month ago that Elite Dangerous didnt stay on the steam top sellers list page.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is Blackguards 1 and II any good? I'm a fan of Baulder's Gate style games. Package on sale for $15.00 CDN
They are nothing like Baulder's gate more like Vandal Hearts with more environment interaction. First one was good, didn't play the second one though.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I only played a few moments of the first and i remember why i dislike the dark eye ruleset. Its so incremental and i cannot figure out the synergies like pathfinder or d&d

Stave

Potato del Grande
Picked up Talos Principle today. Have heard a lot of good things about that game. Now I'm just hoping Black Mesa and some Telltale games go on special. Otherwise pretty unimpressed with the sale so far.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'd bet they do a Telltale games as one of the deals. They had Boderlands TT on sale first day.

I just want to get the GOT one.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't like the first one too much because it massively deviated from the P&P rules and in a way that made some stuff flat out overpowered, but it probably is a good game. Don't have the second one either, but thinking about checking the summer sale price now

Elite dangerous went to 25% off so now $45. Worth it?
I sunk so many hours into this game and it was tremendous fun and they've added to the game even more since then.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Elite dangerous went to 25% off so now $45. Worth it?
The Xbox version of it is due out very soon, just in case you'd prefer that (although it's bound to cost more). Personally I've played it more these last few months than anything else, but YMMV. It does get frequent updates and new features added.

kaxfenix

N00b
Just a FYI .. My Continuous Searching has paid off..

Direct2drive has Borderlands 2 Game of the year for 9.99 enter coupon code at check out 10newsletter and it is 10% off (8.99) Add Key to steam

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I bought This War of Mine for $8 (breaking my "must be $5 or under" rule for 90% of games) and I kind of regret it. Very nice setting/atmosphere but actually fairly shallow gameplay. The lack of meaningful character interaction was the most disappointing part. After about three hours it started to feel repetitive.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dungeons2 seems much, much improved over Dungeons. Completely new gameplay where you don't have to avoid killing heroes to make them fat. I haven't seen any indication of the stupid ass "place doodads for prestige" system. Looks like you basically make a dungeon, make an army and defend the dungeon while attacking the overworld.