Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That times my 72 transactions and counting, adds up quick.
Its pretty dumb you have to have recent purchases on file to sell on steam. Ive spent close to $500 on games through steam over the years and gotta wait to use the market since I might be a con man.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Ended up picking up the following:
Borderlands 2 x2 (No season pass, will get it later if I feel the need)
Castle Crashers x2
Chivalry x2
Deus Ex and DLC
Dungeon Defenders x2
Fallout NV GotY
Monaco
Poker Night 2
Sanctum 2 x2
Shogun 2
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

I'm actually surprised how much I spent on indie games.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think i just realized that most games were discounted just not on the front page? I think i wanna slap myself for not looking further, dungeon defenders was half price but not on front page, should have made the lightbulb lite up. Would have picked up more games probably
Yeah, this is standard practice for Steam sales. Indie games especially tend to be heavily discounted during sales, even if not featured on the front page.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Steam summer sale summary - think it's from reddit, not sure
smile.png

http://i.imgur.com/2bKMTtn.jpg

Stave

Potato del Grande
Hah, interesting, I didn't know that the Tomb Raider deal was a glitch. I picked up Legends, Anniversary, and Underworld, for like 3 bucks total.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Let's see

I got
Alan wake
Alan Wake's nightmare
Borderlands 2 with Season pass
Skyrim legendary (had for xbox and non steam)
Deus Ex Human Rev + The Missing Link + invisible war
Endless Space
FO 3 GOTY (no idea it didnt have achievments no worries)
FO NV GOTY (Want to do steam achievments)
Hotline Miami
Left for Dead 2
Civ 5 Gold etc
Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider
Torchlight

all of them with the add ons etc

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I wonder if we should start a stream game trade or extra key thread. For those with extra games that either want someone to buy or gift them too.

Isn't there a plan for Steam to loan games in the future as well?

velk

Trakanon Raider
I have a huge backlog so went pretty easy this sale.

Dishonored
Dust
Recettear
Sword of the Stars

I've only played Dust so far, and it's probably worth what I paid for the lot of them, so that works out well ;p

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hah, interesting, I didn't know that the Tomb Raider deal was a glitch. I picked up Legends, Anniversary, and Underworld, for like 3 bucks total.
That infographic actually missed one, the second time CS:GO went up for sale I believe it was discounted to like $0.14. Very few people managed to get that price through before they fixed it though.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Darksiders 2
Dark Souls
Faster Than Light
Just Cause 2
Sleeping Dogs
XCOM
Hotline Miami
Super Meat Boy
Tomb Raider

Not too bad

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Don't they always have 'glitches'? It covers yet another demographic, more customers, and it has the added benefit of going viral.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beat Hazard just updated, includes both cards *AND* an ingame perk for collecting the badge.

"Dragon ship unlocked with foil badge"

No idea if it's just a visual thing (which considering a foil badge will probably cost you $10-20 dollars to collect...) or has some gameplay impact.

Edit: from other forums:Dragon Ship with +10% to score but also being bigger and slower

Still, it may be a step in the ?right? direction. If you want me to care about the cards and the badges, quit making the rewards out of game/asstastic.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Beat Hazard just updated, includes both cards *AND* an ingame perk for collecting the badge.

"Dragon ship unlocked with foil badge"

No idea if it's just a visual thing (which considering a foil badge will probably cost you $10-20 dollars to collect...) or has some gameplay impact.

Edit: from other forums:Dragon Ship with +10% to score but also being bigger and slower

Still, it may be a step in the ?right? direction. If you want me to care about the cards and the badges, quit making the rewards out of game/asstastic.
Be nice if the badges added more but no biggie to me either way, funded all my levels in the game from selling cards and bundle games I don't want.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how long until we see trading cards and stuff on Live and/or PSN.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
meStevo: PSN already is doing something with the "achievements become rewards" thing right now with the Bid for Greatness deal - I doubt we'll see the exact same thing as the trading cards since they're limited in scope (although a neat toy) but clearly PSN is toying with other "metagame" stuff with their trophy system.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$9.59 if you just want MP3+DLC. Decent deal if you care about a bunch of MP DLC, I guess. The game itself is mediocre at best, and has been on sale for $10 (w/o DLC) several times.

There's also various other Rockstar deals, like L.A. Noire complete for $6 or GTA III/VC/SA/IV/EFLC for $10, etc.