Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's fun but the sweatlords are insane. Would be fun to encave some foh skulls. Hit me up if you want to fight a mediocre player.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
What's wrong with it? I've only seen it played but can't really beat free.99.
The devs barely support the game (plus the devs are shitters), and most of that support is included in the "season pass".

Game has frequent server lag (partly tied to the anticheat) and de-sync issues, along with a cheating problem.

Really sucks, it is such a great idea of a game but is handled by such shit devs, I got almost 300 hours in the game on steam plus another 100-200 on epic.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1717322830113.png

• 9Faggotry
  • 3Barf
Reactions: 11 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As one of it's most vocal detractors on the forum, it's really more of a profound disappointment than an outright bad game. You can tell the entire X-Com team quit Firaxis leaving the game to be finished by leftover dregs and outsourced diversity cunts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I keep getting tempted to play it and I've resisted sales on Xbox several times. Now it can sit in my backlog on a platform where I won't even install the launcher.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
As one of it's most vocal detractors on the forum, it's really more of a profound disappointment than an outright bad game. You can tell the entire X-Com team quit Firaxis leaving the game to be finished by leftover dregs and outsourced diversity cunts.

A friend of mine loved it, I went ahead and bought it and couldn't get into it at all; drawing cards to use your powers fucking sucks. And the non-combat portion is off the charts bad. I won't even claim it to have it on another service since its free because of the pixels it would take up in my library.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A friend of mine loved it, I went ahead and bought it and couldn't get into it at all; drawing cards to use your powers fucking sucks. And the non-combat portion is off the charts bad. I won't even claim it to have it on another service since its free because of the pixels it would take up in my library.
I like the card system well enough although I admit it isn't anywhere near deep enough for a full price game. It would at least have been a lot less of a disappointment if it had been a half-price title with all the godawful exploration cut out, but I feel like waiting for a deep sale was good enough for me to not feel like it was a waste of money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1718445429033.png

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users