Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Still not seeing it
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Btw I've been buying most of my games for G2A now.

Can get new games for around 20 bucks. Never have a problem with buying keys off that site, and they will give you your money back if a seller trys to scam you.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aren't there usually two more sales before year end anyway? They've been doing a "fall" sale or something near Thanksgiving, and the Christmas sale. Not surprised they backed off the Halloween one.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The gameplay is very different. I liked it more from an artsy/story-telling perspective. And I actually prefer the gameplay too, but ymmv. To me the Soundtrack was worth $10 though.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did anyone else have their library categorization get completely trashed? I had shit sorted by a couple of genres, demos, completed, etc. I restart after todays minor patch and everything's all just lumped together as "uncategorized".

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Categories are saved locally I'm pretty sure, so it's possible your file got corrupt/eaten.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
i got Fallout 3 for 7 bucks, never really played it. Going to give it a go tonight!
Does it work on anything later than Windows XP yet? I usually don't rate any game after 1997 very highly being an asshole IBM-PC game elitist, but this one is in my top-10 of all time.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Does it work on anything later than Windows XP yet? I usually don't rate any game after 1997 very highly being an asshole IBM-PC game elitist, but this one is in my top-10 of all time.
im guessing no. just fired it up and it crashes everytime i hit play. wtf

Looks like they got me for 7 bucks! lol Fuckers.