Succession returns on Sunday.

Hbo Thumbs Up GIF by SuccessionHBO

• 1Worf
  • 1I Came
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well they sure didn't lose anything between the long hiatus.

Should be a good season.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It'll suck to see this show end. I fucking missed Logan Roy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WHAT in the actuall Shit!

Were did this show come out of?

Never heard of it till reading this thread, I'm on season 1 episode 4 and it is the best show I've seen in years and is leaning toward a top 5 ever.

I love every Char so far, Logan is extreme badass, Roman is my man, Shiv Con Ken all great cast,

And Greg, fuckin Greg.

Binge TIme!

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
WHAT in the actuall Shit!

Were did this show come out of?

Never heard of it till reading this thread, I'm on season 1 episode 4 and it is the best show I've seen in years and is leaning toward a top 5 ever.

I love every Char so far, Logan is extreme badass, Roman is my man, Shiv Con Ken all great cast,

And Greg, fuckin Greg.

Binge TIme!
Best show currently on TV!

I envy your position of just finding out about it as the final season starts, you are in for a treat. May you binge in good health Sir!

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't remember the last show I rushed to watch at premiere time. Probably GoT. Holy fuck this show slaps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Seasoni OK so far, but feels a bit repetitve on the overall Arc. Kinda Glad its the final season.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It was obvious that it would happen this season, but goddamn.. it was definitely out of left field a bit.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Succession Blood Sacrifice GIF by Vulture.com

Honestly I felt like one of the kids... I didn't believe anything until damn near the end.

The after-show stuff is awesome cinematically. They did a 27-minute scene, but they shoot on film, with a max of 10 minutes per reel, so they had to use multiple cameras and overlap when they were reloaded.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Feien

Ploppers
It's been a long time since a tv show has made me feel the way this episode did. Brilliant all around on the acting, writing, and directing; what they chose to show and not to show. Their restraint was unbelievable.

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might be the best episode of the entire series. For a show that has me normally laughing 90% of the time, that was some heavy shit.

The way they shot the episode and what they accomplished in the runtime was so impressive.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow what an episode. I didn’t believe it until the end either. And thought it was kind of lame way for that to end. But the more I thought about it it made perfect sense. No closure or anything for anyone.

Conner still sucks, can’t stand the guy.