Succession

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoy a lot of these but this has Keiran and Pedro which saves the episode. Also jeff

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
And Connor's sticker system was nearly immaculate.
Connor was the smartest one of them all. Basically just used Dad's money to do whatever and buy a hot ass wife.

• 1Seriously?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
and buy a hot ass wife.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Not sure how I feel about Tom being made CEO. Why would any sane person put that guy in charge? He's just an ass kisser with no other particular talent. At least, that's what I always thought of him.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Not sure how I feel about Tom being made CEO. Why would any sane person put that guy in charge? He's just an ass kisser with no other particular talent. At least, that's what I always thought of him.
Matsson wanted an ass kissing yes man, he hinted he was going to go deep and clean house once he took over, and didn't want a "partner" but an "employee". Matsson and Shiv would have butted heads over control of everything.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Matsson wanted an ass kissing yes man, he hinted he was going to go deep and clean house once he took over, and didn't want a "partner" but an "employee". Matsson and Shiv would have butted heads over control of everything.
Right, but he could have chosen anyone. Why the husband of Shiv? Especially one you just told you wanted to fuck his wife.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Right, but he could have chosen anyone. Why the husband of Shiv? Especially one you just told you wanted to fuck his wife.
Because this way you get to bang his wife without having to deal with her bullshit personality as your CEO, as well as the potential HR nightmare that'd cause. It was also to see Tom's reaction to it so he could get a sense of what a "yes" man he is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
“Pain sponge”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Terrible fucking ending to an otherwise fantastic show.

How fucking dumb was it that Shiv took the position she did? It made ZERO FUCKING SENSE. And then the waiter guy that died ends up coming up OUT OF NOWHERE to make her and Roman literally act out of character. Even if they thought he was a monster, voting against him was NOT IN THEIR INTEREST.

I have lost all hope for any media that comes from a leftist network. I really hate to go there, but its true. That creative decision to shortstop Ken at the end after all of the development you gave to him, might be the dumbest fucking thing Ive ever watched on TV. And for what? For Tom to be the "Successor"? WHY? He didnt grow or do anything besides suck dick the entire show. The Roys lost, thats what the show was about. There was no successor. Awful.

edit: The dorky director guy with the glasses turned me off when I saw him talking on an after the episode video, I was surprised that the show was so good with a guy like him involved. Welp.

• 9Picard
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 14 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How fucking dumb was it that Shiv took the position she did? It made ZERO FUCKING SENSE. And then the waiter guy that died ends up coming up OUT OF NOWHERE to make her and Roman literally act out of character. Even if they thought he was a monster, voting against him was NOT IN THEIR INTEREST.
They backbit and fought against each other at literally every opportunity in the entire show. The instant one of them was offered something that might elevate them against the other sibs, they did it. Every time. The idea of them three actually working together to run the company was always going to be laughable. The finale was just the last time they fucked each other.

And how are they losing here anyway? They're going to get 10-25 billion dollars each for this. They're INSANELY rich.

Jozu

Thats whats frustrating is the show NEVER talks about a will in terms of what the kids get in terms of assets after the sale of the company. Obviously they are probably going to get a significant part of it, but there was never any discussion of what happens after the sale.

Either way, its not my fault Im disappointed. The show is the one who propped Ken up, and gave him this arc. It is just so dumb to pull the rug out like that. It was a sad, empty ending, and they didnt have to do it.

• 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Either way, its not my fault Im disappointed. The show is the one who propped Ken up, and gave him this arc. It is just so dumb to pull the rug out like that. It was a sad, empty ending, and they didnt have to do it.

You've missed the entire point of the whole season/show. None of them were qualified. Logan literally told them in the karaoke bar that they aren't serious people.

You aren't meant to root for any of them to "win" especially not the guy that killed someone

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My beef was with Tom. Fuck, why not Greg then? Equally worthless.
Did you watch the same show as the rest of us? Greg was awesome. As for Tom, he was ready to go to prison as the sin eater to protect the family and company. Tom is an odd person, but not worthless.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Did you watch the same show as the rest of us? Greg was awesome. As for Tom, he was ready to go to prison as the sin eater to protect the family and company. Tom is an odd person, but not worthless.

Lol, everything Tom does is to advance his own position. It had nothing to do with protecting the company. That was the effect but it wasn't the motivation

My beef was with Tom. Fuck, why not Greg then? Equally worthless.

It's not like being crowned king of Westeros. CEO for Matsson is a yes man position

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
What was it about the word “yeah” that the writers liked so much? I think it might have been an inside joke or something to see how many times it could be used in a conversation kind of like watching Super Troopers. Right meow, yeah?

• 1Solidarity