Suicide Squad (2016)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I assume you mean
She goes crazy and is the main villain of the movie? been a while since I read the *Leaked script.

NM found a leaked script and does confirm my theories, you can piece together most of the movie by the trailers

Caliane

I assume you mean
She goes crazy and is the main villain of the movie? been a while since I read the *Leaked script
yeah. can't find a good link for a rundown. but, everything it suggested has fit with every bit of new info we see.
end sequence is the mall. June loses control of the Enchantress entity possessing her, goes bad. Joker crashes the party, and serves himself up as a host for her demon boyfriend, Incubus.
Katana kills Enchantress with her Soultaker. and obviously, slipknot is the first to die, showing off the headbombs.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hah, I guess they wanted that booty to be extra sexy for the new trailer

rrr_img_137046.jpg

Caliane

rrr_img_137046.jpg
Reshoots. haha

Its odd. Looking at various other shots, etc. The shorter line looks like the actual size. The extended shorts seem to only be in that shot, and that trailer. seems like they ADDED them only there.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

rrr_img_137046.jpg
Is that for real or is it photoshopped? Is the movie so awful that they decided to shoot new scenes to show more ass?

If it's real, I hope they shot a new scene entirely and the smaller short was just an afterthought.

Caliane

Is that for real or is it photoshopped? Is the movie so awful that they decided to shoot new scenes to show more ass?

If it's real, I hope they shot a new scene entirely and the smaller short was just an afterthought.
Real.
The Harley promo. if you rewind it, I am pretty sure the shorts are shorter in the elevator itself. Suggesting they used cgi to expand them in the group scene for some reason.
SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer (2016) DC Superhero Movie HD - YouTube

while in the trailers. the Comic con remix
Suicide Squad - Official Comic-Con Soundtrack Remix [HD] - YouTube

"We're bad guys." from Trailer 2. They are that short.
SUICIDE SQUAD Official Trailer #2 (2016) DC Superhero Movie HD - YouTube

did Trailer 2 get shown on TV?

these promo shorts are probably edited for TV. hence the CGI shorts, in hindsight. But.. wait, the end of the promo trailer HAS the were bad guys ass shot.. back to confused.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Unless it's two separate moments a second or two apart in the same scene, it's a reshoot. Dude to her right has his eyes aimed about 3 feet lower in the second picture.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is it just me or do none of the characters seem interesting? Even Leto as the Joker just doesn't seem right.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Leto as Joker is already looking like the worst thing in the history of comic book movies. Like worse than Dolph Lundgren as Punisher bad.