Suits

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love that they're kind of playing the bad guys by pulling out whatever dirty tricks they can to get pressure taken off people, but the thing that annoys me the most is every fucking episode someone has to talk to Rachel and try to put it in her head that life is going to be terrible and she has to semi breakdown over all of them before she overcomes it. Once or twice, sure, but it feels like it's been 4 or 5 different things already.

Malakriss

Well, the show is called Suits so there is a chance they do a season in prison suits.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was paying attention to the last episode, and noticed just how many times they would use a strong facial expression or a comment followed by the "drama" music. "Oh yeah? We'll see about that." <dun dun dun>

That said, it was a nice episode.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know, I am pretty annoyed with this second half of the season. Maybe I am just too stuck on the whole drama of him not being a real lawyer, and wishing they would have finished that story line a couple seasons ago. I just feel like the show could have been so much better without it.

I think it is getting in the way of me enjoying this season for what it is.

Merrith

Think I'm just at the point where I'm happy that they're finally dealing with it

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I was paying attention to the last episode, and noticed just how many times they would use a strong facial expression or a comment followed by the "drama" music. "Oh yeah? We'll see about that." <dun dun dun>

That said, it was a nice episode.
Trying seeing how many times they put "god damn" into the middle of sentences. All the characters do it and the last episode it happened at least 5 or 6 times.

Edit: Found a youtube supercut.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I almost hope that someone ends up going to jail for this. Because the way this show goes, they (Harvey & Mike) always win. So I am fully expecting them to pull off the miracle, and everyone will live in bliss. If the show manages to shock me and actually bust one of them, I think I would be pleasantly surprised.

Malakriss

Louis will do something stupid that puts him in the doghouse, Jack will likely be the one to get the video of her breaking the restraining order and major shit will go down. Instead of going to a jury verdict there will be a massive settlement deal where Mike gets off without consequences but a bunch of other characters face punishment.

Merrith

Louis will do something stupid that puts him in the doghouse, Jack will likely be the one to get the video of her breaking the restraining order and major shit will go down. Instead of going to a jury verdict there will be a massive settlement deal where Mike gets off without consequences but a bunch of other characters face punishment.
Jack has been used very strangely this season. They make him seem semi-loyal by not taking that other job (although by realizing his shot to actually make his mark only happens if he stays), and by giving Jessica whatever dirt Hardman has on him. They toss the idea of him eventually being a name partner out there almost to give you a hint they could go in that direction...but he hasn't been utilized for much else. I actually like the actor and the role the character plays, so wouldn't be shocked if he ends up playing an important role in the resolution of all this somehow.

On the other hand, if Mike did actually get busted, but they offer him a deal somehow to work for the other side, they could create a different dynamic. When Mike first left couple seasons ago I thought it would actually be a cool direction to go by splitting him and Harvey up.

Malakriss

I found it heavy handed that all of the men were trying to cut a deal while all of the women were against it. Mike and Harvey were simply trying to protect each other but Louis was trying to throw someone under the bus, kind of shows their character.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
GDI Mike is a stupid fuck, I spent the last 5 minutes of this episode just saying NO YOU STUPID FUCK. I get why he's doing it but shit man.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kind of surprised that they ended the season the way they did. I was mostly expecting the same bullshit that the series has pulled before with some last minute epiphany or deus ex machina getting everyone off without consequence. It'll be interesting to see where they take the show next season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kind of surprised that they ended the season the way they did. I was mostly expecting the same bullshit that the series has pulled before with some last minute epiphany or deus ex machina getting everyone off without consequence. It'll be interesting to see where they take the show next season.
Yeah, I am actually shocked that it ended that way. I even posted that I was all prepared to be annoyed that they magically got out of it, so I am pleasantly surprised.

I have to wonder if next season is going to jump ahead 2 years to him getting out of prison, and Harvey, Louis, and Jessica trying to rebuild the firm.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, the "shock" wasn't so much that he went to jail. It's that the suddenly expedited marriage was cancelled. I hope they show Mike in jail next year telling all the inmates exactly how to get out of their convictions.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Well, the "shock" wasn't so much that he went to jail. It's that the suddenly expedited marriage was cancelled. I hope they show Mike in jail next year telling all the inmates exactly how to get out of their convictions.
That would be an awesome season - Suits on location: Prison!

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Can you go to law school in prison? If so, I would assume a 2 year time skip and mike getting out and working to be approved in the character test to actually pass the bar.

Personally, once the DA said Mike was a competent lawyer negotiating his own deal, that they were gonna use that to undermine her whole argument or some shit.