Suits

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
All the stuff in jail is too stereotypical. At least what is happening at the firm and at Harvard is interesting.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All the stuff in jail is too stereotypical. At least what is happening at the firm and at Harvard is interesting.
Agree. The jail stuff feels really forced, and just kind of stupid. I really hope they get him out sooner rather than later.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Agree. The jail stuff feels really forced, and just kind of stupid. I really hope they get him out sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't say forced, but it has zero creativity. It's a synopsis of every jail stereotype and nothing more. It's not enjoyable.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Another boring week.

Incredible in its predictability, the plot moves forward. Show is bogged down in quicksand, waiting to be jump started.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
...just in case anyone forgot, Harvey is a "takes no shit" lawyer that'll kick your ass. Yeah, that's real.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So far I am pretty bummed about this season. I hate the prison storyline, it feels totally forced and stupid, the firm fighting from going under seems totally ludicrous, and then trying to force in the comedy of the guys subletting. Although I won't lie, I got a chuckle out of some of that. Funny Louis is best Louis.

I really hope it picks up quickly though. Maybe Mike will actually get out of prison and they can just focus on the firm. Not sure exactly where that will leave Mike, but it has to be better than what it is now

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like Tara, the house remodeler, was just sprayed with a heaping helping of the frothy goodness that is Litt's inner child (maker).

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They spent way too much time drawing it out getting Mike out early. Also the bs "everything is cool" scenario with his cellmate was a little much for me. But at least it's done.

Louis' woman is smoking.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The way Mike did his "I'm out" call to Rachel, makes me think something bad is going to happen immediately. Possibly Gallo attacking him, or staging him to get attacked. This show is about drama, and that was a scene without any.

Tara is absolutely smoking. This show is good at picking out amazing women.
Carly Pope - Google Image Search

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The way Mike did his "I'm out" call to Rachel, makes me think something bad is going to happen immediately. Possibly Gallo attacking him, or staging him to get attacked. This show is about drama, and that was a scene without any.

Tara is absolutely smoking. This show is good at picking out amazing women.
Carly Pope - Google Image Search

Damn had no idea that was Carly Pope. She has aged extremely well.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
"Aged"? She's 36!

Kind of gave up watching this, I think. Shut the episode off when Mike was going full bitch mode on Theo. It's just all so fucking predictable. I'll probably watch it at some point, but it'll have to be a conscious effort.