Suits

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can you go to law school in prison? If so, I would assume a 2 year time skip and mike getting out and working to be approved in the character test to actually pass the bar.

Personally, once the DA said Mike was a competent lawyer negotiating his own deal, that they were gonna use that to undermine her whole argument or some shit.
I thought part of his agreement was that he wouldn't practice law any more?

Or was that the deal he offered her with no jail time?

Merrith

Think that was if he served no time. I'll have to go back and watch it.
I wasn't positive, I remember that was part of the no jail time one he offered her, but not sure if when she countered with the 2 years if that was a part of it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, I wonder if that is going to be how they finally clear this up for Mike then. He gets his legit law degree while in prison, and the show starts up 2 years later and he helps them rebuild the firm.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't really see the Bar Association agreeing to let a man become a lawyer who went to jail for pretending to be a lawyer? They're going to have to come up with some kind of magic next season I'm guessing

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Easy, Mike is going to become a Lumber Jack, while offering "un-official" legal advice to fellow prisoners while he's incarcerated.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thank god they can finally move past the everyone knows Mike is a fraud and is gonna get caught shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not a fan at all of the first episode, particularly the forced drama in jail. Seriously, there is some mastermind in there that planned this whole thing out because he was angry at Harvey? That whole part of the story felt really, really fucking stupid. They clearly didn't want to jump the story line ahead and have Mike be in jail. I guess that means they needed to come up with some drama while he is in there, and they found a really stupid way to go about it.

Merrith

I liked the first episode, but agreed on the drama in jail part. Seemed obvious from the jump that guy was a plant, as nice as he was being to Mike.

Malakriss

We're not going to have two full seasons of Mike in jail serving out his sentence since they didn't do a time skip. Something will happen and he'll get out, maybe within 6 episodes, but we'll finally be past the didn't go to Harvard and fraud bullshit. Definitely better ways they could have dealt with it but I guess that's why TNT knows drama and USA doesn't.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
What shows even play on TNT?
The Last Ship and Animal Kingdom. Animal Kingdom is a remake and the last ship is on season 3. Anything esle on TNT I wouldnt know as they just didnt seem that great.

Suits had a decent opener though last night, Mikes interactions in Jail should be the key to this summers shows success.

Merrith

If Mike gets out super early from jail on some sort of technicality bullshit, it will be terrible. I was thinking they might still do a time jump after they right the ship at the firm.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Easy, yet makes sense. We'll see, though. It's not going to be easy. He'll probably have to get his cell mate to rat on his 15 year old sister for shanking some white bitch that kept calling her a wet back or something while at school.

Morality = Drama