Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't had a chance to start any of the new series yet. I'll have to try a few of them soon... just been busy all week end.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shimoneta is so funny. The art style for God Eater is odd, but the first episode was great. Ufotable has some top talent.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I imagine someone from earth will arm the other side for resources.
Gate seems surprisingly well grounded all around for an anime. The reactions all round to putting celebrity junior lt in charge of an elite recon team were pretty funny, but not as funny as the lion of whatever - "Those first 40,000 guys had no idea what the fuck they were doing - WE on the other hand will totally kick their arse as we charge uphill into entrenched artillery".

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I like GodEater, its a bit strange on how its done but the quality is top notch. Shimoneta is still hilarious and im pretity happy Arslan is on going as well.. Sadly it seems World Trigger was on break this weekend but i am still pretty fond of it. I think i will take a pass on the BBgun survival games anime, its not quite as interesting as i thought.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
School-Live! went all m night shyamalan. Glad I didn't read the description.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Gangsta is pretty fucking awesome. God eater also a must see. Shimoneta is fucking hilarious and Simone has promise. Not a bad start of the season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Shokugeki no Souma was a recap episode, but in the middle of it, there were live actors talking about something. I haven't found a subtitled version of the episode, so I don't know what they were talking about specifically, but I'm sure there will be one out soon enough.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Its ep 14.5, first half is recap, and then some special with the VA's. It wasn't on CR or anything, so all I've seen is a raw, and can't find subs for it.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
There's a 5 min mostly black & white anime OVA from 5-10 years ago about a little girl that gifts a book to a vampire to help her fight some guys invading her village.

Help

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
There's a 5 min mostly black & white anime from 5-10 years ago about a little girl that gifts a book to a vampire to help her fight some guys invading her village.

Help
found it
rrr_img_103532.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There's a 5 min mostly black & white anime OVA from 5-10 years ago about a little girl that gifts a book to a vampire to help her fight some guys invading her village.

Help
People on Reddit already answered it for you, but here it is for Rerolled: