Summer 2015 Anime Thread

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
bout god eater, first episode was awesome for me. 2nd one, not so much. Guess they try to introduce too many chars at the same time with no enough background, so story for me feel a bit disjointed. Well see.

Gangsta, kinda love it, read the manga few month ago, but dropped it not cause it was bad, but just had not the time.
Gate was happily surprised, quite enjoy the series and it has the right balance of comedy and seriousness.
Overlord, well it will just get better as the story develop, and Rokka no yusha the same, as soon the heroes will meet the story will kick it in.

So far these are what im watching in the new season, Watched first episode of charlotte but not sure bout it. Thinking of giving shimoneta and school lives a try.

Edit: oh ya prison school too, first episode was somewhat funny.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shimoneta...lol

God Eater,...idk i cant get behind the weapons at all - it just seems...weird.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shimoneta, Ranpo Kitan, Okusama, Prison School and..more? Its like the summer of perversion lol.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit finally got around to watching it. I haven't laughed that hard at an anime in a while. Her slug trail that followed her home... wow. Everything about that whole scene was amazing.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Girls have four mouths!! made me lol. My reaction was the same as the character, I still don't get it, but it killed me.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I love how the show handles having to censor things. Making the censorship part of the gag just makes things even funnier.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another perverted and humorous show this season is Bikini Warriors, seems to be making fun of MMO's.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best season in forever. And next season has One Punch Man + a Gundam series that doesn't look like shit!?