Summer 2024 Anime Thread

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
he's blinded by elf titties
What's not to like with a show that has a protagonist being a revenge driven ruthless dude with a big titty, scantly-dressed elf chick ready to drop her panties for him at any moment?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nothing
What's not to like with a show that has a protagonist being a revenge driven ruthless dude with a big titty, scantly-dressed elf chick ready to drop her panties for him at any moment?
Nothing at all, I say. And man, she was worked up to a froth this episode. But I guess some of it was the sweaty martial arts scene. That's a good elf chick.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that the elf never shows those big tittie or drop her panties.

Other than that, yea, it has been a good show.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The fact that the elf never shows those big tittie or drop her panties.

Other than that, yea, it has been a good show.
Boy she was trying to get to that point this week too.

She was literally asking yo do you not wanna fuck me? To which my Chad responded: not yet. Got her even more riled up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Boy she was trying to get to that point this week too.

She was literally asking yo do you not wanna fuck me? To which my Chad responded: not yet. Got her even more riled up.
What show yall talking about?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll give Wistoria props for being well animated, but everything else is pretty bad, especially the characters.

Parry is the best I've been watching this season.

• 2Like

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I'll give Wistoria props for being well animated, but everything else is pretty bad, especially the characters.

I haven't been able to find Parry on Crunchy, is it called something else?

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Nothing

Nothing at all, I say. And man, she was worked up to a froth this episode. But I guess some of it was the sweaty martial arts scene. That's a good elf chick.
The moment that bead of sweat landed on her boob, i visualized a waterfall pouring out from between her legs. This show is really teasing us with the Elf chick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is anyone else Watching Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi (The Elusive Samurai) yet? It's such a good show, and beautifully animated. Legit animation, not CGI. This show rules.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

You realize the MC is as sharp as a brick right? The MC in Wistoria is well aware of himself and what he can do and moves forward, similar to Failure Frame - Parry however is Home SImpson with an indestructible sword.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Kengan Ashura s4 released this week. This show is so weird. It's standard, terrible cgi in the non fighting scenes and somehow the best cgi I've seen in the fight scenes. Not really sure what to make of it or why the fight cgi is so good but the rest of it is typical garbage.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kengan Ashura s4 released this week. This show is so weird. It's standard, terrible cgi in the non fighting scenes and somehow the best cgi I've seen in the fight scenes. Not really sure what to make of it or why the fight cgi is so good but the rest of it is typical garbage.
I completely forgot this came out in August.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Even weirder I just watched the final episode of the season and it's 100% hand drawn animation with no cgi... I don't get it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What the f ever happened to Ajin? I had high hopes for that and it was cell shaded.

Need to hit the lotto and dump millions into shit i want animated by ufotable. I'd have Psyren and them take over Tower of God.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, Ajin had 2 seasons. And the first one was going to have a 9-11 event by taking control of a plane and crashing it into a building, but they changed it to demoing a building and having it fall into a second one. Still very 9-11'esque, but not quite the same. But season 2 was decent. It was a good fucked up kind of show.