Floor 20 - 1 x 3 Star Rainbow Angelmon
Floor 30 - 1 x Mystical Scroll
Floor 40 - 100 Crystals
Floor 50 - 2 x Mystical Scrolls
Floor 60 - 1 x 4 Star Rainbow Angelmon
Floor 70 - 1 x Devilmon
Floor 80 - 300 Crystals
Floor 90 - 1 x Scroll of Light and Darkness
Floor 100 - New Legendary Summoning Scroll (guarantee 4 star and above)

edit: Made it a little more clear.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just hope that I can get to the end of stage 5; but I'm not banking on it.
Seems pretty easy up to there at least. I'm just on autorun and through 5 no problem.

edit: Was confusing stage and floor=P It's 10 floors per stage. Yeah I'm not getting close to that higher shit.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Are they still doing free energy for 2h? going to blast through tower of ascension during that time hopefully.

Pulled a 5* Wind Oracle last night, my first natural 5... can't tell if I'm disappointed or not (considering what I could have pulled instead) but of the Oracles she seems the least useless... her bomb and then explode skill really shine for bosses. Haven't tried her in PVP yet, but I've found that my Wind Death Knight, 4* Epikon Water Priest, 4* Fire Inugami and my 4* Awoken Water Golem really disrupt/destroy most line-ups. Can't heal any of the targets I focus and Inugami makes short work of them.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
2nd Premium pack:

3* Water Amazon
3* Fire Fairy
4* Raoq
3* Water Fairy
3* Water Inugami
3* Water Warbear
3* Water Golem
3* Fire Bounty Hunter
3* Wind Griffon
3* Water Magical Archer
3* Water Fairy

Yet another pack of bleh. At least I got some skill food for my Warbear and Roaq. I think the Amazon, Archer and Bounty Hunter can be useful as well.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Made it to stage 31 in the tower, then promptly got stomped. beating at least level 20 is nice because you get a level 25 3* angelmon to convert to a 4.

Apparently you can select a co-guild leader now. Anyone want the title?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Made it to stage 31 in the tower, then promptly got stomped. beating at least level 20 is nice because you get a level 25 3* angelmon to convert to a 4.

Apparently you can select a co-guild leader now. Anyone want the title?
The max level angelmon makes it 100% worth it - now I can reliably get 4* angelmons so I can start evolving my 4* main team.
I am at 26 currently and finally have to start tailoring my party, can't just auto to victory.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
2nd Premium pack:

3* Water Amazon
3* Fire Fairy
4* Raoq
3* Water Fairy
3* Water Inugami
3* Water Warbear
3* Water Golem
3* Fire Bounty Hunter
3* Wind Griffon
3* Water Magical Archer
3* Water Fairy

Yet another pack of bleh. At least I got some skill food for my Warbear and Roaq. I think the Amazon, Archer and Bounty Hunter can be useful as well.
The water amazon hits like a truck. Leveling one right now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
For rune suggestions, when people list stuff like Focus/Energy(ATK/critR/ATK), does the stuff in parentheses refer to the 2/4/6 rune slots?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Picked up another Fire Igwhatever. Debating feeding him to the first, or kitting him out. I have weird notions of a team of them with extra-turn runes haha Gimmicky and probably not very viable, but funny.

OneofOne

3rd pack bought

Fire Harpy
Fire Werewolf
2x Fire Living Armor
Water Bounty Hunter
Water Fairy
Wind Inugami
Wind Grim Reaper
Wind Bounty Hunter
Wind Martial Cat
Wind Vagabond (a)

This is starting to get seriously disappointing. I've opened about 40 Mystic Scrolls and not gotten a 4* or 5* from them yet. I wonder... For the same amount of crystals the pack cost, I can refill my energy 25x, for 1500 energy. So let's use the info chart Grimm linked a few pages back and assume those numbers are good (even though almost 6% of drops are being taken up by Power Stones, so you'd really get a little more than the following). That means I could run Faimon 1 642x. That equals 303 1* runes that average somewhere around 860 mana each and 121 2* runes that average 1900 each, for a total of 490,480 mana from runes and I'm going to estimate (low-balling really) 1100m per run, for a grand total of 1.2 million mana. Mystical scrolls average about 125k mana from Magic Shop (117-133k range is what I see) so you could buy 9 scrolls with about 71.6k mana left. At a 7.4% monster drop rate that is also 47 monsters (mostly Hellhounds). At 22.4% of drops, that's also about 144 shit scrolls. And let's not forget about the massive amount of exp you'll be getting from 642 runs of a dungeon, with 2 leech spots free in the group (for me anyway). It's hard to place a value on it (unless you want to figure out an energy/mana value by using his energy-to-exp ratio and compare that to average cost to buy a scroll/monster from the shop in the most efficient exp per mana value ((at a guess buying 2* silvers, but dunno)) and sacrificing those monsters for exp but... damn, that's work). But at 2 spots and 756 exp per monster per run, that's a total of 971k exp.

So for 750 Crystals you can get:

11 Mystic Scrolls
100k mana
3 Angelmons

vs

9 Mystic Scrolls
71.6k mana
47 assorted monsters
144 shit scrolls
971k exp
(and a long ass time sitting running this 642x)

Which really looks more like

2 Mystic Scrolls
3 Angelmons
vs
144 shit scrolls
47 monsters
971k exp
lotta work

Not as lopsided as I originally thought hrm. I'd favor running the dungeon if not for the time it would take... Well, I just wanted to run the numbers and share my results in case anyone else was thinking similar thoughts.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well finally got around to doing Faimon and used my dark/light scroll from it and scored a light Inugami.....then decided to drop some crystals and a M.scroll and pulled water griffon, Fire M.witch, and Wind D.Knight. Spammed some trash scrolls and got another (A) wind imp lol.

Also how the fuck do you get a "draw" in arena? Someone attacked me and said it ended in a draw.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fire Mystic Witch dungeon opens up in a few hours, up til the 15th. Not sure how useful she is on her own, but I'll go for it if I can ever get my fucking Power Stones done. Picked up less than 10 in the last 2+ days, with the only wasted stam being running the first 22 floors of Trial. Shit is getting retarded.

Also how the fuck do you get a "draw" in arena? Someone attacked me and said it ended in a draw.
Water Warbear vs Water Warbear or something similar. Eventually if it goes on long enough it's ruled a draw. Just read someone mention it in theWarbear discussion thread

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Fire Mystic Witch dungeon opens up in a few hours, up til the 15th. Not sure how useful she is on her own, but I'll go for it if I can ever get my fucking Power Stones done. Picked up less than 10 in the last 2+ days, with the only wasted stam being running the first 22 floors of Trial. Shit is getting retarded.

Water Warbear vs Water Warbear or something similar. Eventually if it goes on long enough it's ruled a draw. Just read someone mention it in theWarbear discussion thread
Ah gotcha.

I'll most likely farm the fire witch just to skill up my water witch.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
For all of you that are trying to figure out how to start the grind to a team of 5* monsters, I would like to tell you some things that I have done that got me to a good grinding spot.

1.) Focus on the Water Warbear; he is going to be your bread and butter for grinding in 99% of cases. Even 3* HP% energy runes upgraded to +9 will work if he is maxed out 4*. He should be your first 5* unless you pull a great 4* or 5*.

2.) While you focus on the Water Warbear, continue to collect and level a good team around him. 2*'s to work on are Wind Imp, Wind Warbear, Fire Hellhound, Wind Yeti, Fire Yeti, Water Howl, Water Hellhound. Take them and get as far in the campaign as you can. Your goal is to find a team of 4 that can auto Famion Volcano 1. Usually this involves running at least the first two zones in Hard (and Hell if you can) to get them 3* runes. Once you find that team, the real grind begins.

3.) Grind Famion 1 with your team of 4 and don't spend a ton of crystals until you have 200k. Once you have 200K you can start buying 2* creatures from the shop to level your skills; but you want to make sure to always have enough to buy a Mystical Scroll if they appear. Eventually you will be able to farm Famion 1 with 3 monsters and the extra slot will be for whatever creature you are trying to level.

4.) Famion 1 pays off in a ton of different ways. You are going to sell a ton of runes for good money; but you will also get 2* hellhounds, 3* salamanders, and 3* inugamis. The first Inugami you get you will level IMMMEDIATELY for your team. An awakend Fire Inugami and Water Warbear can duo Famion 1 which means you are now leveling 2 other creatures at the same time.

5.) The extra hellhounds and Salamanders can be used to power up the levels of you other creatures faster but I use them for something else. Every time you get a 2* hellhound you can level him pretty quickly to 20 and then use two other 2* hellhounds to make him a 3* evolving fodder. Same thing with the Salamander but you can make him a 4* fodder. Doing this over and over is going to net you a bunch of 3* and 4* that you use to get your main team creatures to 5*. Soon you will be OK with netting 3* creatures from your mystic scroll pulls because they will allow you to evolve other creatures you have been grinding.

6.) Any time you need a break from Fam 1 you should be farming essences in Cairos dungeon. You want to use a team that can auto at least level 3. The benefit here is you are going to rack up essences and should also net a couple of Mystic Scrolls per week that drop from the guardians. Start your focus on the Magic dungeon since you will need regular magic essences for every awaken.

That is all I can think of right now; let me know if you have any specific questions. There are others who may have additional tips too.

OneofOne

My Wind Warbear and Water Fairy can duo Faimon 1, so that's another combo you can use if you're more heavily invested in those two than the Water Warbear and Fire Inugami.

I also want to promote the Wind Warbear in general, because it allows me to beat teams in the Arena (including the NPCs) that I otherwise couldn't, and is leading the charge as I rise through the Hell levels of the dungeons. Hard as shit to kill, and can 1-shot anything given a little time.