Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had 59 Power Stones 2 days ago. Farmed plenty since then. I have 67 now. What. The. Fuck. Seriously done as much farming for my last 8 stones as for my first 59. This is really pissing me off. I'm not going to get to 100, I'll be lucky to get to 70.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You may just want to say fuck it and go for efficiency in term of dungeon runs per mana and stick with Famion 1 or something. The Fire Witch isn't all that good anyway imo, unless she's useful later in the game.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok I think I got stronger and didn't notice it. So Faimon 1 is the first level on normal? I can do that easy just stuck on level 4 or 5 I forget atm. And my first 4* natural I think is the wind phantom thief. He has S rank on one of the lists so I assume he is good unit.

And I see so many people lvl 2* and 3* runes to 15. That's crazy right heh

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2nd 11 pack

3* Water Warbear
3* Water Magical Archer
3* Water Living Armor
3* Fire Harpy
3* Water Mystic Witch
3* Water Inferno
3* Water Epikion Priest
3* Fire Griffon
3* Fire Vagabond
3* Water Harpy
3* Fire Amazon

No 4*s, nothing awakened. At least priest and witch aren't useless...

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I'm questioning if the power stones are no longer dropping. Anyone gotten them today?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You are going to hate me but I've gotten 8 today and 125 overall. That is all Cairos b5's and Fam 1.

Grim, water mystic witch is endgame level good.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
For all of you that are trying to figure out how to start the grind to a team of 5* monsters, I would like to tell you some things that I have done that got me to a good grinding spot.

1.) Focus on the Water Warbear; he is going to be your bread and butter for grinding in 99% of cases. Even 3* HP% energy runes upgraded to +9 will work if he is maxed out 4*. He should be your first 5* unless you pull a great 4* or 5*.

2.) While you focus on the Water Warbear, continue to collect and level a good team around him. 2*'s to work on are Wind Imp, Wind Warbear, Fire Hellhound, Wind Yeti, Fire Yeti, Water Howl, Water Hellhound. Take them and get as far in the campaign as you can. Your goal is to find a team of 4 that can auto Famion Volcano 1. Usually this involves running at least the first two zones in Hard (and Hell if you can) to get them 3* runes. Once you find that team, the real grind begins.

3.) Grind Famion 1 with your team of 4 and don't spend a ton of crystals until you have 200k. Once you have 200K you can start buying 2* creatures from the shop to level your skills; but you want to make sure to always have enough to buy a Mystical Scroll if they appear. Eventually you will be able to farm Famion 1 with 3 monsters and the extra slot will be for whatever creature you are trying to level.

4.) Famion 1 pays off in a ton of different ways. You are going to sell a ton of runes for good money; but you will also get 2* hellhounds, 3* salamanders, and 3* inugamis. The first Inugami you get you will level IMMMEDIATELY for your team. An awakend Fire Inugami and Water Warbear can duo Famion 1 which means you are now leveling 2 other creatures at the same time.

5.) The extra hellhounds and Salamanders can be used to power up the levels of you other creatures faster but I use them for something else. Every time you get a 2* hellhound you can level him pretty quickly to 20 and then use two other 2* hellhounds to make him a 3* evolving fodder. Same thing with the Salamander but you can make him a 4* fodder. Doing this over and over is going to net you a bunch of 3* and 4* that you use to get your main team creatures to 5*. Soon you will be OK with netting 3* creatures from your mystic scroll pulls because they will allow you to evolve other creatures you have been grinding.

6.) Any time you need a break from Fam 1 you should be farming essences in Cairos dungeon. You want to use a team that can auto at least level 3. The benefit here is you are going to rack up essences and should also net a couple of Mystic Scrolls per week that drop from the guardians. Start your focus on the Magic dungeon since you will need regular magic essences for every awaken.

That is all I can think of right now; let me know if you have any specific questions. There are others who may have additional tips too.
Really appreciate this guide. I'm at the stage right now where all of this information is immediately relevant. A couple of questions:

I've been leveling the Wind Warbear (3* Awakened lvl 23 so far), will that be a suitable substitute to the Water Warbear for the Famion grind?

Does grinding Famion 1 just mean the first level of Famion on normal? Or the entire normal dungeon?

For essences I've been farming the Halls of Magic B2 because the energy cost is lower (4E instead of 5E) and I mostly need LOW essences anyway. Should I switch to farming B3 instead?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Wind Warbear is the weak element on the faimon stage, so I would avoid using that as the main farming monster. The plus side is that all the monsters will focus him, so you can squeak by with other weaker monsters if he has enough health or you have a healer on the team.

Faimon 1 means the first level of faimon (normal). You can do the other levels, but F1 is the most efficient.

It's always a good rule to farm the highest level cairos dungeon that you can reliably autorun. On B5 I often receive 3-4 low essences or 3 unknown scrolls.

Some Recommendations on monsters that you can get from secret dungeons or story levels;
Light Bearman (SD) - Heals party on crit 15% (end game arena/dungeon)
Light Inugami (SD) - 100% chance of lower defense on main attack, 2nd Attack: removes 1 buff from target, 3rd: heals party and increases atk gauge
Wind Magical Archer (SD) - Great damage dealer
Wind Imp - (SD & Shop) - Great damage dealer
Water Imp - (SD & Shop) - Cairos Dungeon team staple
Light Fairy - (SD) - Cairos Dungeon team

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Dropped $20 to bring me enough to buy 2 750 crystal packs. Results below;

Fire Harpy 3*
Wind Griffon 3*
2 - Water Golem 3*
2 - Water Serpent 3*
2 - Fire Golem 3*
Fire M. Archer 3*
Water Epikion 3*
Fire Serpent 3*
2 - Water Griffon 3*
Wind Armor 3*
Water Bearman 3*
Fire Armor 3*
Water Grim 3*
Water Ninja 4*(Dammit, I just fused one lol)
Fire Hellhound 3* Awakened
Water Fairy 3*
Wind Sprite 3* Awakened
Water Warbear 3*
Wind Epikion 3*
Wind Inferno 3*
Wind Inugami 3*

rrr_img_76095.jpg

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
This is a great game, but the F2P/IAP dynamic has been all kinds of fucked up in my experience. I've paid for probably 4 high scroll packs. (Well, paid for whatever denomination will bump me from where I am to 750 crystals). Gotten a 4* fire sylph and a 5* badass fire priest (forget her name). The rest has been pretty much trash. (Though I'll admit I might be pretty lucky, given the summons other people have gotten here).

The best monsters I have (Warbear, Inugami, etc) - excepting the 4 and 5* I've acquired via farming of basic scrolls. And the game is so good that I have fun doing it. So when I log out for the day I have this bizarre fucking sensation of having had a great day in game when I've made infinitesimal (and slow) (and FREE) progress if I've just farmed whatever I need at the moment and having had a shit day when I do the same thing but also purchase a bunch of summons. Either I'm alone here or their IAP model needs another look.

I'm personally done with in-app-purchases here. Sick of that absolutely wretched feeling of having opened 9/11 scrolls and having gotten two water infernos, 3 bearmen, and whatever fucking griffons and harpies and serpents I roll.

Edit: opened one scroll today w/ 75 gems and got a 4* water guy in a tux and a top hat. Dunno if he's any good but he looks badass and my party is monopolized by fire so I'm gonna use him

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I just spent 400k mana and 20 power stones to NOT take a 6* fatal attack % rune from 14 to 15.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I've heard some statistics about it costing 1 million mana or so to do a 6 star rune to 15.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm questioning if the power stones are no longer dropping. Anyone gotten them today?
I got 3 earlier. Have spent 120 base stam(plus whatever I regenned/picked up) in Faimon since with no drops again.

Have 20 to go for 100. That shit ain't happening.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
I gave up on power stones and just used them to level runes up for cheaper. What is everyone doing with all the angelmons from unlimited energy, just dump them into fodder?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So we're all enjoying the game, but apparently at the very highest end hacking is a big problem. To the point that the top 2 players(including that guy with >$100,000 spent) quit because of it.

Here's the latest Arena champion for the day.

54H9C4p.png

And his impressive monsters that got him there.

B46Dj3b.png