Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Giant Keep B2 is legit. 2 legendary fatal runes, 1 rare, and one unknown scroll x3 in 5 runs.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh ffs, I just evolved my water hellhound to 3-star and fed it an angelmon then finished the 20 Giant runs.....

.....and got a 3-star Tarq from the mystical scroll.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Save for the 750 pack - its much better than the 225 - I made the mistake of getting the 225 - definitely not worth it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man with the shitty rare pulls in this game I almost have a hard time considering saving up for either. Right now just using most of my crystals for energy refill to level mains and some feeder. But if you don't use them for scrolls then I guess you have about a 0% chance of getting anything end game. Random mystic scroll from a Cairos Dungeon or weekly event.

Also, unless I'm missing something, don't think the Monster Fusion circle is worth 75k at low level. It takes like 4 max 4* to make a Ninja, Joker, or Fox. Not sure that is something you'd be ready to sacrifice as soon as you turn 16 and can buy it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, unless I'm missing something, don't think the Monster Fusion circle is worth 75k at low level. It takes like 4 max 4* to make a Ninja, Joker, or Fox. Not sure that is something you'd be ready to sacrifice as soon as you turn 16 and can buy it.
Yeah I'm not bothering with the Hexagram for a long time/ever.

As for Giant's keep, apparently for all the Cairos dungeons the even numbers are the way to go. Like B2 is better than B3, etc. So if you're gonna chain run do that until you can swing B4 and so on.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seems like each level is just a massive leap in power. Able to auto run l2 with the B string, beat l3 with the A squad, and maybe barely squeak by l4 with an OP friend. One thing that would make this game awesome is taking exp from maxed out monsters and giving it to the team, just like it does with friends. Instead, I'm encouraged NOT to used maxed out monsters. I have 5 maxed out 3* that I can't evolve, since you need 3 more 3* each to do that, but I also try NOT to use them, since I lose exp by doing so.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
The Hexagram is worthless - don't bother until they make changes to it - it's not just using stuff like 4x 4*, they need to be awakened too ... way too much time and materials right now.

Yeah - I wish I'd know to have a B squad ready to go - I'm basically starting over because I'm maxed out on my A squad.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
God, I am getting absolutely wrecked in the arena. I was at 1000 3 days ago. Today I dropped below 800 because of teams with 3 or 4 4* owning me.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
For those of you chain running giants keep / campaign - make sure to sell your extra runes. They go for around 1000 mana each, so it's a nice way to generate spending money to buy skillup monsters from the shop

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Been running the hard mode boss in Telain forest... got 4 rainbow angelmons so far. Seems to be a decent way to level up at almost 1k per run. Getting owned pretty good in Faimon Volcano.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Inugami is hilarious. 30% isn't crazy high for his additional attack thing. But sometimes the extra attack chain-procs like crazy and you'll clear 3-4 monsters in "one round" with him just machine-gunning stuff solo.

Canalmostsafely auto-run Faimon 1. Sometimes they attack stupid and it gets risky though.

edit:This guyis opening $400 worth of scrolls on Twitch.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
750 red crystal = 11x3*. Damn.
I'm at 720 red crystals and I'm guaranteeing you that is going to happen to me! If anything it will give me fodder to get my water warbear, wind imp, and water pixie to 4 stars.

Question: I have this wind vagabond that is level 25 and 3 stars. I don't use him. He seems awful. Is there any reason I shouldn't just use him as evolve bait?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have the same thing with my water fairy. As much as I'd love 3x 4* Awoken Elucias I'm probably going to just feed off the 3* one for evo mats.