Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
From what I've read they're still tweaking the matchmaking system. The localized game is pretty new so lets hope they get un-tarded.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anything better to do with single gold star mobs other than sac 'em for exp?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
You could level them for use when evolving your better guys. Getting them to 3/4 stars should be obtainable although slow .

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Didn't see it posted. after you clear the 100 runs event you get another quest to run giants 20 times for another scroll and 10k mana. Pretty easy I just auto ran 2nd stage of golems/essense guys while i watched netflix.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't see it posted. after you clear the 100 runs event you get another quest to run giants 20 times for another scroll and 10k mana. Pretty easy I just auto ran 2nd stage of golems/essense guys while i watched netflix.
I posted it, twice=P Yeah everyone should be able to do the whole thing no problem before the 25th.

As for the arena, the matchmaking is shitfucked. When they announced they were working on it there were a bunch of replies with the same situation as Oneofone, where you either get people way above you or below you but with some crazy IAP squad. And the occasional dude with like 1 monster on his team=P

I guess the first major goal of this game is to get string enough to run the first stage of Faimon(normal) reliably. That seems to be the suggestion I keep seeing for grinding. I'm still bit off from there and it makes me feel slow. Slogging through awakening stuff is painful. I did just get my fire hellhound awoken and his buff is very noticeable.

edit: Just cakewalked my way through the dungeon before Fairmon. Really easy. Fairmon 1 on the other hand pushes my shit in. SOOOOO much damage on the boss wave. I need way stronger blues or something. Ugh. That's my weakest color(aside from light/dark).

Here's a spreadsheet of stats for all the monsters.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Protip: While in auto-battle you can tap an enemy to have your squad focus it down. You know you tapped because a circle appears under that enemy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In that vein, boss fights are over as soon as the boss dies. This is only for actual bosses and mini-bosses. So the giant guys at the end if the last stage of a dungeon, the bosses of any Cairos dungeon. Also the 3rd floor mini-bosses in some of the Cairos dungeons(Dragons, Giants). So sometimes it's better to ignore adds/towers and focus fire the boss down.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a mostly stable team for farming Faimon 1 and now I keep getting network type errors after clearing it. 3 times out of like 10 clears, "Match Data Not Found". Awesome.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What are you using and how is the xp per clear? I need to get back to the story rather than just farming these essences.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What are you using and how is the xp per clear? I need to get back to the story rather than just farming these essences.
Same here, but being able to farm any essences this weekend has been pretty hot. I've awakened 3 things and only need a few mid magic's to awaken 3 more.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awakened 4* blue Fairy
Awakened 4* red Hellhound
3* red Living Armor
3* blue Warbear

All 20-26ish

Hellhound buff gets through the first 2 waves pretty easily. As long as I don't kill the 2nd wave too fast the Fairy's sleep will be back to start 3rd wave. Sleep boss dog, buff(I need to speed rune Hellhound to get him up 1st), burn down a dog while the bad guys kill the shit out of Living Armor usually. Hellhound sometimes. Whatevs. As long as I get a dog dead before boss wakes up then get him dead before both my reds are dead it's a win. Warbear and Fairy take half damage cuz colors.

Now I just need the dungeon to fucking work and Inugami to drop.

Getting 756 exp per clear, at 3stam per run.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Added! Currently the cap on guild is 30, so I may need to remove a few folks that haven't logged in a few days. I don't think there's any way to increase it at this time.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have a bunch of angelmon sitting around doing nothing. It seems like a pain in the ass to try and level them to 15. What do you guys do with them?