Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmmm... that is slightly disconcerting to hear that cheating is an issue.
Apparently the 2 top guys bitching so much about it were using the same cheat. Except they only used the fight speed up part of the hack and not the always win part. So they're basically saints. Cheating whiny saints.

Also the "FuckCom2Us" guy is one of them, Abyss.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have to say I like the approach at least. "You won't fix this? Fine, then you REALLY have to deal with it." 'Course, if a $100k whale couldn't interest them in fixing their shit, not sure they're going to care about this and other stunts.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's pretty rampant cheating in all of these games. It's no different than any other game, so I'm not really sure why people are that surprised about it.

What monsters are the best candidates for the Tranquil Forest? I'm assuming fodder? 100xp/hr seems so low that it's almost worthless.

OneofOne

I just stick my angelmons in there, because you are right, it's quite a low amount.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Is it wise to buy the Mystic Scrolls when they come up in the shop? I think they cost around 127k Mana Stones - basically all my money as a lvl17 player.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I fucking hate the RNG of powering up runes.

Shouldn't cost me 100k+ fucking mana to get to +9

OneofOne

Imo yes Intropy, there just isn't any other way to get 4* and 5* monsters (that I know of) and mana isn't *too* hard to get. Otherwise what are you going to do with it? Spend it on leveling up runes? I wouldn't suggest leveling the lower ranked runes too high.

OneofOne

Speaking of, just bought one myself that just popped up in the Magic Shop, and got my first 5* yay - Wind Dragon Knight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice.

I managed my 100 power stones. Someone turned the faucet back on tonight and I landed 17 in about 2 hours. Did 1 energy refill when I was at 92 stones. Got 1, then 3, then nothing for ages. Got the last 3 on my second to last run for that batch of stamina. Hooray. Wasn't sure what time they were going to stop dropping officially so I was pretty worried about it.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice.

I managed my 100 power stones. Someone turned the faucet back on tonight and I landed 17 in about 2 hours. Did 1 energy refill when I was at 92 stones. Got 1, then 3, then nothing for ages. Got the last 3 on my second to last run for that batch of stamina. Hooray. Wasn't sure what time they were going to stop dropping officially so I was pretty worried about it.
Event was supposed to end yesterday, but stones are still dropping today-I've alreadygotten five this morning.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Red Mystic Witch 40 pieces was really easy. 1 stam bar(59) + 17 more today. 2-3 pieces every time getting through waves 6/7/8. Got to 10 once using someone's water bear but he did almost all the work on floor 9.

Plus I pulled one with an Unknown Scroll. So 2 skill ups for my water witch once I awaken her. Think I'll finish one more actually. Yay skill ups.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Do the arena rewards get calculated tonight? I'm about to tip 1300pts and I want to protect my record if so.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Starting today through the 28th there's an extra bonus for completing all the daily missions.

Day 1 - 50 Energy
Day 2 - 40,000 Mana Stones
Day 3 - 50 Crystals
Day 4 - 80,000 Mana Stones
Day 5 - 1 Mystical Scroll
Day 6 - 100 Energy
Day 7 - 70 Crystals
Day 8 - 120,000 Mana Stones
Day 9 - 100 Crystals
Day 10 - 2 Mystical Scrolls

Remember to go to the event page to collect.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Pretty damn good rewards for doing something I do every day anyways.

Is it possible to get the Dark Elemental from a SD? I got the Light Fairy and Bearman yesterday but still need the Dark Ele for.... I'm not quite sure what his use is in farming.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I dunno if my phone is retarded, but it says I've collected up to day 3 already. Had a similar issue with the power stone event. Works fine on my iPad and computer though.

I think thengel can attest to dark elementals use.

OneofMany is the co-guild leader since nobody jumped at the chance. Not that there is much to do with the privledge.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they ever make guilds matter I'll wrest control from you guys in a bloody coup.

Event is telling me I didn't do it, I probably finished the dailies too early. Can just start tomorrow since they left a little wiggle room.

Is it possible to get the Dark Elemental from a SD? I got the Light Fairy and Bearman yesterday but still need the Dark Ele for.... I'm not quite sure what his use is in farming.
This is all the known available normal SD's. Dark Ele is scrolls/wish fountain only so far.

2**
Fairy (Dark, Wind) - cred. Nova Terra / ascymskee
Garuda (Dark, Fire, Water) - credits nassive07
Harpu (Fire, Wind)
Hellhound (Light, Water, Wind)
Howl (Dark, Fire, Light Water, Wind)
Imp (Dark, Fire, Light, Water, Wind)
Pixie (Dark, Fire, Light, Wind, Water) - credits Obstracized
Salamander (Dark, Light, Water, Wind)
Warbear (Dark, Wind)
?Vagabond (Water, Wind) - credits. Nova Terra
Viking (Light, Water, Wind) - credits Obstracized
?Yeti (Fire, Light, Water, Wind)

3***
Bearman (Dark, Fire, Light , Water, Wind) - credits Haru18
Fairy (Fire, Light) - credits. Nova Terra, nassive07
Golem (Water, Wind)
Griffon (Fire, Water)
Harpy (Dark, Fire, Water)
Harpu (Dark, Light) - credits. Digidestinedz
Hellhound (Dark)
Inferno (Water, Wind)
Ingunami (Dark, Light) - credits. Nova Terra
Magical Archer (Fire, Water, Wind) - credits Haru18?
Salamander (Fire) - credits. Nova Terra
Serpent (Fire, Water, Wind)
Warbear (Light) - credits. nassive07
Werewolf (Fire?, Water, Wind) - credits Contra
Vagabond (Dark, Fire, Light) - credits ascymskee
Viking (Dark, Fire)
Yeti (Dark)

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
List of SDs
Well shit. I guess I will just have to find a Water Inferno SD on Wednesday so that I can complete the 3 Water Imp, Water Inferno, Light Fairy team. Then I have to level and rune them all. Blargh.

Now that I am ready to start collecting runes for the imps I am trying to figure out how which runes I need and I am coming up short. This is what I come up with:

3x Water Imps
1x Water Inferno (leader)
1x Light Fairy

Imp Stats:

rrr_img_76229.jpg

I assume I'm going to get a few percentage points of each on the other runes; but that is still a pretty large gap on each stat to overcome.

Thoughts?

OneofOne

Yeah, you're looking at 4* runes, that you've capped at level 12. 5*'s are a dime a dozen soon enough, and even 6*'s pop up on the Magic Shop pretty regularly at higher level. Likewise, those 2 stats are common random secondary/tertiary/etc stats on runes too.