Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I laughed when Kat the Retarded did a Kenny and pulled the drawstrings on her hoodie when the wrong Laura was sent packing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
candice gone, like i said, there's no way to keep on winning, or even getting by with second place. She's not a christine or a matt, and the second jon was sent there, she lost all motivation to win and was just happy to spend time with him on RI, she lost her fight.

no one likes her, even rachel (tysons girlfriend) called her bitchy with the time she spent on RI with candice. Unfortunately she's the best girl, best looking at the best one to root for.

I mean do we want to root for the old hags? did you know monica and laura M are the same age? but monica looks disgusting, it's like her silicone is melting into her face, while laura M is trying to slut it up to the young boys. Well laura B (rupperts wife) is only a year old than them, but she's... ugh.

then you got kat, she's just too dumb to root for, you'd loose brain cells if you cheer for that dumb thing, and speaking of dumb things, the two other girls on loser tribe, why would you cheer for them.

a better story needs to build now, it's boring, unless Laura M is gonna do an Ozzy and dominate all the RI challenges (she won lots of immunities in s19). i'll just root for the gay guy, i never did not cuz i don't like gays, but all the gay contestants are just horrible and spiteful and all do that gay thing "oh hunnie, don't trip over your fat ass" or whatever, but caleb seems different, i was really hoping they'd loose again so caleb can vote one of the guys out, but i guess that won't happen since we saw a "change up" is coming.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
candice gone, like i said, there's no way to keep on winning, or even getting by with second place. She's not a christine or a matt, and the second jon was sent there, she lost all motivation to win and was just happy to spend time with him on RI, she lost her fight.

no one likes her, even rachel (tysons girlfriend) called her bitchy with the time she spent on RI with candice. Unfortunately she's the best girl, best looking at the best one to root for.

I mean do we want to root for the old hags? did you know monica and laura M are the same age? but monica looks disgusting, it's like her silicone is melting into her face, while laura M is trying to slut it up to the young boys. Well laura B (rupperts wife) is only a year old than them, but she's... ugh.

then you got kat, she's just too dumb to root for,you'd loose brain cells if you cheer for that dumb thing, and speaking of dumb things, the two other girls on loser tribe, why would you cheer for them.

a better story needs to build now, it's boring, unless Laura M is gonna do an Ozzy and dominate all the RI challenges (she won lots of immunities in s19). i'll just root for the gay guy,i never did not cuz i don't like gays, but all the gay contestants are just horrible and spiteful and all do that gay thing "oh hunnie, don't trip over your fat ass" or whatever, but caleb seems different,i was really hoping they'd loose againso caleb can vote one of the guys out, but i guess that won't happen since we saw a "change up" is coming.
The fuck did I just read?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Well, you see, when you cheer really hard for someone it loosens up the brain cells due to headbanging and such.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
saw a spoiler preview of the twist
all the returnee muscle goes to the noobs aras/gervais/tyson| vytas and katie goto returnee tribe

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've really enjoyed the last couple episodes. Brad getting voted off the way he did, then the underdogs winning...not going to read the spoiler, but the only thing really holding this season back is the Redemption Island. I think someone else said it, but they really just need to put the RI stuff up as a webcast or something...takes up way too much screen time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
At least with Redemption this time, the loved ones adds a new twist and there is way more shit talking during it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've said it before, but I think the loved one aspect is solid and they should keep it in the rotation. It really ups the complexity of the social game.

Redemption island is boring though. One interesting aspect is the HII clues though. I don't know when there's been a season where we made it this far with no one finding a HII yet and people being afraid to take the clue is definitely new.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i agree that the loved one aspect is good, but would rather it be with all new players, i think they have pulled all returnee/loved ones they could. jon is just stupid to give it to monica again, he could have gone so many different ways. He could have auctioned the clue, or given it to the 2 weak girls (and maybe gain favor with the moms later) he coulda given it to his old tribe bro's be like "no hard feelings" (cuz he's gotta come back)

or he coulda just said, hey, who wants this clue?

or he coulda, said the 2 clues that he got, outloud and then say, "well who wants this 3rd clue now?"

he's just dumb w/o candice making decisions for him, seems to be great at puzzles tho, and he's physically fit for challenges.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Didn't Kat go out in a similar fashion last time? Tried to make a move, over-played her hand, and got voted out? Did you guys see what she was talking to Jon and Laura about when she got to redemption? "I mean, what if Hayden is embarrassed by me? Who wants to date someone that didn't even make it to the merge?" Oh my, that girl is an idiot.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Didn't Kat go out in a similar fashion last time? Tried to make a move, over-played her hand, and got voted out? Did you guys see what she was talking to Jon and Laura about when she got to redemption? "I mean, what if Hayden is embarrassed by me? Who wants to date someone that didn't even make it to the merge?" Oh my, that girl is an idiot.
Yeah, I think she did go in a very similar manner. She's always been pretty "dumb".

Fun episode though.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I find Colton's "meh, I'm a huge cunt and since I was unable to control these people in any way, fuck this, I quit" to actually be more honorable than Kat The Retard's blubbering and begging.

Oddly, it looks like the usual taboo of "couples" getting the couples instantly split up (ever since Boston Rob hooked up with Amber and they coasted to an easy win) is slightly over looked this season. I would have thought the older lady and her daughter would have been split immediately? Also, if the editing for next week is true, makes it look like Vytas is getting extra cozy with the mom/daughter duo. Tons of respect if Vytas can "worm" (yark yark!) his way into a power alliance after initially being slated for RI.

Solid episode.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ugh, i hate you(cuz one world sucked), i rewatched s24 just to confirm and... no to me it went like this

kat was supposed to be kim's coattail rider, and the intended one to go would be the black girl. but kat won the loved one challenge, and she picked her "drinking buddies" to go with her. rather than tarzan who like made all the girls emotional cuz he saw his wife of like 30years, or christine who saw her dad and basically he's gonna die cuz he just got a kidney transplant, so he ain't got much time. kat just said to everyone, i just want to party with these girls, and i want to drink!, so she just pissed off the majority and the outsiders.

kim had to change up her plan and vote out kat cuz kat was just being dumb like always at tribal. kat was blubbering as much at s24 tribal as she was at this tribal, i can't repeat it, cuz it made no sense, other than shes a dumb 22yr old.

i don't get it, no homo but hayden's a pretty good looking guy, already a BB winner (he ain't broke) and a C list celebrity, why is he with kat? while his season of BB was BORING, he didn't play a dumb game, he played a good under the radar social game and dominated a lot of challenges (after brendon and rachel were gone, while i hate the both of them, they are probably the best big brother challenge winners, kind of like Ozzy for survivor) and was in one of the best and most solid alliances. why is he with kat?

maybe survivor really wanted someone from big brother on, and this really was the only option.

kat made the dumbest move... her two moves should only have been
1. not rock the vote, get out vytas
2. get out katie

she could have easily roped in vytas and said... katie, it's either her or you, choose.

then she goes to monica and laura and say "i love tina! but we can't let her have katie here because now they become the major alliance with 2 ppl, we have to get rid of them now, while we have the numbers, then think about vytas" (since they both do not have loved ones anymore, they'd agree)

does anyone find tysons confessionals, to be just playing up for the camera? feels like he's just trying to get an "act" together and he'll be the "food eater", and he might as well rope gervis in for the heck of it.

for RI, i'd actually want kat to dominate and make it back, just for lulz, cuz lets face it jon is boring and a dumb survivor player, lauraM, maybe i guess, there's also speculation from her facebook posts that she (or her dumb daughter) make it far. it wouldn't surprise me if lauraM makes it far and comes back from RI since she does well in challenges, but whats her game then? to just screw with vytas.

also on kat doing a kenny with her hoodie, i don't remember anyone with a hoodie on the 20ish survivors i watched, is she the first one?