Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Now for my semi "racist" rant: I think that episode highlighted that racism based on skin color isn't a thing. Most "racists" hate that ghetto culture. Cirie has always been a nice person to everyone. Yea, she was out of shape and struggled like a mofo in that challenge.. but people wanted her to succeed. You can feel the bond people have with her as they talked about it afterward. Now, as a polar opposite contrast, you have Michaela. Fulfills the "angry black woman" stereotype to the extreme. Apparently people can't stand her. If Cirie wasn't in this season, am willing to bet there would be certain individuals crying racism as they saw the tribe isolating and shit talking Michaela. The truth is, she is just a shitty human being. No one want's to be around that shit regardless of your skin color. Unfortunately, there's a culture that comes with certain upbringings. That culture (ie: behavior) is the shit people can't stand. The world needs more Ciries.
Cirie is a nurse, she's basically a big black caring momma that talks to everyone.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Was great to see Cirie floundering until the white chick saved her.

Had to fast-forward all the "Cirie overcame fatigue and everything to conquer the challenge !" B.S.

If they're going to claim Cirie overcame everything by herself, at least edit out where she would have drowned if the white chick didn't help her.

At least at tribal she admitted peeps helped her.

sur.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I love Michaela so much though. There's something great about an unapologetic diva. And her eating at tribal is funny as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love Michaela so much though. There's something great about an unapologetic diva. And her eating at tribal is funny as hell.
Me to. Honestly, they just are not capturing on camera what makes Michaela so awful to be around. Maybe she is getting the best edit in the history of Survivor, I don't know?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I always found something odd about Sierra's eyebrows, and upon a closeup on her last week I realized what it was. Her eyebrows are tatooed on, and they look awful!

Just thought I would share that useless piece of information

Edit: I'm guessing when she wears makeup she is able to blend it more so it doesn't look so odd.

k5xOESg.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah. Generally, Sierra is a hot girl. Then every once in awhile you catch her at a bad angle and it is like...

Title-1.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fuck you guys just noticing that? Go upgrade to HDTV. Shit is obvious.

Being out in the wilderness for a month, cameras aren't catching them at their best but the eyebrow tats and blonde mustache are pretty fugly. She doesn't even register in my Survivor Top 10.

/kneestoosharp

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the mustache. Andrea has some weird dirty face thing going on all the time, too. I can't tell what it is, but it seems random as to when she has it. Sometimes it looks like facial hair, sometimes dirt, and sometimes it's just not there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only thing Sierra has going for her, is that she's a tall fucking bitch.

Other than that, she's playing next to Andrea, her worst pic easily surpasses Sierra
andrea-boehlke.jpg

Who again, is just a tall bitch.

Oh her eyebrows are tattoo'd cuz she bashed her face into a cow or something when she was young.

Why is it tattoo'd black? da fuq?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well that vote was all over the place. Not even really sure what happened there. The Sierra alliance turned on their own in Tai, Tai/Zeke for some reason went for Sierra, and Sarah/Michaela said fuck the new alliance and went with Andrea.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I really feel like a lot is getting left out of the edits this season. Seems like every tribal there's a "where did that come from?" vote.

Pretty baller move by Andrea but I'm afraid the price is going to be too high. Sometimes it really is better to make the obvious move. On the other hand, Zeke was clearly coming after her so maybe she didn't have a choice. Either way I think she's solid with Cerie and Aubrey but Sarah and Michaela are basically jumping ship immediately and they're going to be able to team up with Brad and Troy pretty easily. I don't think any of them are as good at Survivor as Andrea/Cerie/Aubrey but Andrea definitely has a target on her back now and winning the immunity challenge probably makes it even bigger.

Damn that reward puzzle was hard. I am a pretty good scrabble player but "reinventing" is a bitch. No wonder it took them a long time to solve it, even with Jeff's hints.

Pretty surprised that with all Tai's talk about being on the bottom he didn't seem to even consider trying to use one of his idols or strategize with them at all.

This season is just random when it comes to alliances. Brad and Sierra have seemed really solid but the second they are in trouble both of them were ready to throw each other under the bus. Everybody just seemed like they wanted to join the majority alliance and they would vote however they were told to do that.

One interesting thing about Sierra's chat with Cerie and Andrea was that she told them that she would mark her vote so they would know it was hers. I always noticed people using weird fonts and drawing faces and shit on their votes but I never thought about the fact that those could be messages to let other players know who you voted for.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Hmm, Hannah came on RHaP to talk about Zeke after the whole "outing" and referred to Zeke as her best friend, but not as a romantic thing. Also, isn't Zeke supposed to be a "gay man"? I have a feeling they are just screwing with people.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, Hannah came on RHaP to talk about Zeke after the whole "outing" and referred to Zeke as her best friend, but not as a romantic thing. Also, isn't Zeke supposed to be a "gay man"? I have a feeling they are just screwing with people.
Yeah, the gay man part is what confused me as well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, Sierra definitely deserved that one. Two absolutely massive misplays that episode; both oddly involving Sarah. Never tell anyone (especially outside of your alliance, to "build trust") about any advantages, and then telling her that you made a deal with someone in their alliance to vote out another of their alliance members (telling Sarah that Michaela is good to vote Andrea).

Just fucking terrible.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. Sierra is going to be pissed when she finds out Sarah got her voted out to get her legacy advantage

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Pretty baller move by Sarah, and the way she sold it to Micheala without letting her know that it might come to her was smart as well. I don't really see it as such a bad move by Sierra to go to Sarah, she has been a swing vote the last couple tribals, but she probably didn't think about the fact that telling someone that you are going to will them the legacy advantage gives them an incentive to vote you off.

It's really a dumb advantage, utterly useless unless you're getting voted out week 6.

I'd say the deck gets shuffled again next week. Brad and Troy are on their own but I would bet the girls turn on one another before voting out the big guys. It looks like Sarah and Michaela vs Andrea, Aubrey, and Cerie so the three guys are going to be swing votes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sarah is basically stealing other ppls stuff, lol.

Dumb Michaela was too butt hurt to see her advantage, Sarah steals.

Dumb Sierra was like "i got this advantage that i'll give you, if i'm voted out", Sarah steals.

She's either a good cop emulating the crooks she arrests or she's always been a crook, either way her playing this hard and on the sly is cool.