Survivor

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I remember last season I talked to my sister about hearing Zeke was trans. When it was never brought up last season, I assumed it was wrong since you know they just love that shit for TV. Guess it was right.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Someone on this forum correctly called all of this about a year ago. I don't know who it was and how they did it but I thought they were crazy at the time, I even tried to fact check their claim about Zeke back then and found nothing. Props to you, whoever you were/are, and props to Zeke's surgeon. DAMN.

ya this was the crazy thing. Last season my wife and I were reading all these rumors about him being trans, but as we watched him we refused to believe it, then I went back online to try to find that harvard student paper piece about him and it was gone so I was thinking it was a hoax. We ended last season believing he was NOT trans and that it was just internet b.s. that took off for a couple days. Was pretty surprised when varner said that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ya this was the crazy thing. Last season my wife and I were reading all these rumors about him being trans, but as we watched him we refused to believe it, then I went back online to try to find that harvard student paper piece about him and it was gone so I was thinking it was a hoax. We ended last season believing he was NOT trans and that it was just internet b.s. that took off for a couple days. Was pretty surprised when varner said that.
yea the link to Harvard is gone, just the old google groups link Google Groups

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This season was filmed last summer before season 33 aired so the rumors could have started after this season filmed and still come out during S33 airing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have never known or guessed in a million years Zeke was trans. Even when it happened I was waiting for him to deny it and i would have believed him. I just thought he was a slightly effeminate gay man.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I would have never known or guessed in a million years Zeke was trans. Even when it happened I was waiting for him to deny it and i would have believed him. I just thought he was a slightly effeminate gay man.
even if you saw his chest scars, Zeke could just say he's fat and he had to get rid of man boobs.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
even if you saw his chest scars, Zeke could just say he's fat and he had to get rid of man boobs.

Like Attog said, last season someone said Zeke was trans and the first thing I noticed was the scars in a couple scenes where he wore no shirt. I am surprised no one on his previous season asked about them? Perhaps he has a story made up about them? It's hard to believe you go that deep in the game with a shit ton of down time dicking around camp for no one get curious and ask about the scars.

iannis

Musty Nester
At-Will employment. Employers can get rid of you for pretty much any reason as long as it's not a protected class (race, gender, disability, sexual orientation). And even then, they can just make up some other shit to get rid of you if the protected class is the real reason; because good luck proving it.

Hmm. The mistake wasn't firing him. It's explicitly saying why. They don't have to give a reason, that's entirely optional. In many cases the smart option is to not give a reason. And if it's controversial and someone asks, "Why am I / is he being removed from the company?" the response is, "Because they are."

What's weird is that if someone is fired for something like embezzlement you're actually not allowed to say that. Even if it's factually true that person can come after you if they have a good lawyer and want to.

So honestly the smart course is just to say, "Goodbye and Good Luck".

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Well, the big surprise for me tonight was that Ozzy didn't get voted out on that first vote. I thought for sure he was gone if he didn't have immunity.

Cirie talked some serious sense to Mckayla. Not that I care for either of them, but that was sage advice. Thought it was funny how long it took for one of them to mention that they were both black females.

I'm not sure how Cirie voting for Mckayla in that first vote was to save her. That didn't make sense to me.

Looking forward to seeing how all of this falls out next week. Going to be interesting.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This episode was definitely tough to follow. It seems like the edit left out a shitload out of that first vote. How it went from what we saw to Sierra/Brad/Troy/etc. voting for Hali didn't make much sense.

Tai beating Ozzie was impressive, but that challenge was made for him. Ozzie probably had 50 lbs on him which makes it much harder to hold onto that post.

It was a good move to vote out Ozzie. Obviously after 4 times he still doesn't understand survivor and he thinks that catching fish is the way to stay in the game but his ability to go on an immunity run makes him a threat at any time.

Sierra and Brad are in great shape right now. The only downside is that they are allied with Debbie which you can never put any faith in. She totally wasted her extra vote, but that was bound to happen. The extra vote advantage is officially useless since this is the third time they have put it in the game and Debbie using it when it wasn't necessary is the best use of it so far.

I can't help but think that Zeke fucked up big time this episode. He went from being in the majority alliance to having zero people voting with him. I'm not sure how he comes back from this. Seems like he has zero allies now. He is going to have to apologize and try to get back into one of the alliances but no one will trust him now.

I can't figure out why Cerie voted for Sierra. It seems like the game is breaking her which is sad. She actually gave Micheala great advice and Micheala actually listened to it which is pretty amazing but Cerie seems like she can't handle the game now and I don't know if she can keep it together. Crying like 5 times in one episode does not bode well for her future in the game.

I feel bad for Andrea. I think she's playing well but Zeke fucked up her game and with Cerie cracking up she's not in good shape. I'm not counting her out, especially since she has Aubry on her side, but she's in trouble. Maybe Zeke will come back to the fold after being humbled and maybe Sara will switch sides again based on the preview but things aren't looking great for her right now.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
TTai beating Ozzie was impressive, but that challenge was made for him. Ozzie probably had 50 lbs on him which makes it much harder to hold onto that post.

It was a good move to vote out Ozzie. Obviously after 4 times he still doesn't understand survivor and he thinks that catching fish is the way to stay in the game but his ability to go on an immunity run makes him a threat at any time.
what? Ozzy won that challenge twice in CI and RI

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think Andrea is playing too hard. She needs to tone it down a bit because she's making herself a target.

And Sarah seems completely fucking oblivious to everything around her. I could see her making it to the end as a goat.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Andrea is playing too hard. She needs to tone it down a bit because she's making herself a target.

And Sarah seems completely fucking oblivious to everything around her. I could see her making it to the end as a goat.

Andrea doesn't need to with Zeke making sure he outruns her by even more. Why he felt this was the time to make that move, I don't understand. He had absolutely nothing aimed his way, and he could have waited until his side had more numbers. I have loved Zeke's game play for the most part until now. Even his bad moves at least provided entertainment. This one just seems to have done nothing but make the game infinitely harder for him, and I really feel that he should have seen this. I always hate seeing Ozzy getting voted out, but yeah dude just can't seem to get it through his head that going on immunity streaks and being bad ass does nothing but make everyone else count down until you don't have the necklace to knock you out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Andrea doesn't need to with Zeke making sure he outruns her by even more. Why he felt this was the time to make that move, I don't understand. He had absolutely nothing aimed his way, and he could have waited until his side had more numbers. I have loved Zeke's game play for the most part until now. Even his bad moves at least provided entertainment. This one just seems to have done nothing but make the game infinitely harder for him, and I really feel that he should have seen this. I always hate seeing Ozzy getting voted out, but yeah dude just can't seem to get it through his head that going on immunity streaks and being bad ass does nothing but make everyone else count down until you don't have the necklace to knock you out.
Trannys by nature love to "make big moves"

I hate my tits!!! i'mma hack em off!!!

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... I can't figure out why Cerie voted for Sierra. It seems like the game is breaking her which is sad. She actually gave Micheala great advice and Micheala actually listened to it which is pretty amazing but Cerie seems like she can't handle the game now and I don't know if she can keep it together. Crying like 5 times in one episode does not bode well for her future in the game.

I agree with everything in your post except this. Cerie knows exactly what she is doing. She knew where the vote was going. During the vote when she put down Sierra's name, she said to the camera "this is to spice things up a bit". She knows Sierra is her biggest strategic opponent at this time. While votes were going to Oz & Michaela, I think she threw Sierra's name out there just to fuck with her. A vote thrown her way lets her know that someone is on to her. Good mental game.

Gotta agree with others on Zeke though. He was my fav to win, but this was a colossal mistake. He saw other people dictating alliances and found himself somewhat in the dark. He didn't like being in that position, which is understandable. But this was entirely the wrong time to make his move. #1 Zeke had zero attention his way, his scheming only put a massive target on his back and made his trust highly questionable. #2 Even if Zeke's little plan went his way, then you have committed yourself to masterminding and leading an alliance all the way from merge to the end. This again would be very risky, as it makes him a strategic threat for a very long period of time.

Not quite sure how he recovers from this, but we have seen worse. Chalk it up to him being young and dumb?