Survivor

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think this season has serious potential. A very diverse cast of personalities (not in an sjw way), and Alan is going to be comedy gold if he can survive long enough.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Doctordik is a pro at manipulating balls, yes soygen???
st0Lq4q.gif

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How did Simone get cast on this show? Holy fuck she's one of the most low energy people I've ever seen on TV. Made me want to take a nap listening to her talk.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How did Simone get cast on this show? Holy fuck she's one of the most low energy people I've ever seen on TV. Made me want to take a nap listening to her talk.
i can't believe they wasted the "asian" slot on her

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
nothing of note happened, except they sat doctordik for obvious reasons. oh and of course, fucking switch up, i hate that shit.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
With three six-person teams, they can't let one team get too out-numbered. Challenges aren't as interesting when one team sits two and another sits one while the last one fields all of their members. The three-team format seems to always mix the teams up early.

Patrick was salty getting voted out. "I can't believe I couldn't trust their word, they lied to me." This guy hasn't watched Survivor, I guess.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Patrick was a retard and I'm glad we don't have to watch him anymore. Also, Ali is hot as fuck.

e9cc148187124e136fd7228001e68718.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So sad... i only care that DoctorDik survives and my wife is wondering why i care about this jewy dik doc

gak

<Gold Donor>
Felt really bad for Ben's bamboo PTSD, so I sent him a Steam code for PUBG.

ben2.jpg

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
So Mr swing vote Ryan decides to go with the heroes in Chrissy (someone he didn't start the game with just sent her the secret advantage for whatever reason) and getting blow back from Ali (who he started with from day one), when he could have voted with Ali and not get any blowback from Chrissy. Not sure how smart of a move that was, as the actual swing vote Roark was on their side. Season still on the meh side.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol Ryan... he should be trying to keep Ali happy. That girl is hot af, smart, and super loyal. She is never going to fully trust him again and she shouldn't, as he put her on the chopping block to go next if they go to tribal again before another merge.

Roark was some sort of weird sociopath though. The dead-eye'd-gawker look she would give people when they talked to her was making my skin crawl.

• 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hot virgin got rekt. Though, her taste in men is extremely questionable if she wants to date a fucking retard, 7 years her minor, like Cole outside of the show.

The last two weeks have been hell on the show's eye candy.

110130_07073b.jpg

ali-elliott-survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-huslters-episode-3-season-35-cbs_ugkldo.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really digging this season. Have lots of folks I'm rooting for.

Dick Doctor
Mr PSTD
Big Bertha
Skinny Rat boy

Also been enjoying joe's antics but he's going to 'keep it real' right into getting voted off the island.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joe is definitely this season's Tony. Fucking guy plays by his own rules and gives no shits. He is rubbing it in peoples faces a little too much though. Tony as big a piece of slimy shit as he was, actually convinced a few people to have his back. Joe has nobody looking out for him or that he can count on.

People like Rat Boy are a credit to the casting they do on this show. He is pure gold when ever a camera is on him and he is making big moves.

I don't know about Dick Dr. He is pretty annoying. You can tell he is a life-long underdog by just looking at him and hearing him speak. He doesn't need to verbalize it every chance he gets.

Softball playing Big Bertha is just angry. I don't see the appeal.

Mr. PTSD is the kind of guy that everyone loves. He is a good ol' back-woods boy, but no dummy. He is clearly tough, but in a non-threatening way. He is smart, but not devious.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know about Dick Dr. He is pretty annoying. You can tell he is a life-long underdog by just looking at him and hearing him speak. He doesn't need to verbalize it every chance he gets.

Meh he's been playing it up for the show. Other then being an ugly short guy, he's not an underdog at all. He's likely a multi millionaire and is married with 3 kids.

I've been looking for a picture of his wife but doctors typically don't marry uggo's.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am sad about the hot girls. I like Ben. I want to like Ryan but it feels like both him and the producers are trying to make a copy of Cochrane.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I am sad about the hot girls. I like Ben. I want to like Ryan but it feels like both him and the producers are trying to make a copy of Cochrane.

ya this is my only ryan gripe. cochrane was way more self depreciating though, and quite a bit more funny. Ryan is probably a better overall player so far, but we'll see.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well that sucks. She was probably the most rootable black woman in the history of Survivor.

She was like Michaela but without the attitude. And more attractive.

• 1Solidarity