SWTOR

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got it. Silly place to hide it but hey. Thanks, dude.
Lot of shit is hidden or at least kinda hidden.
For example if you buy an adaptive armor with CC (those ranging from 900 to 1440 cc), you can check in collections and from there you can pay 480 cc to use it on ALL your characters, instead of paying it for each one. Meh.

ahh run

Lord Nagafen Raider
Color crystals you can mail with a legacy weapon. So you can unlock them for fairly cheap,unless they fixed that.

Arakkis

N00b
Not on a low level character. When you are at 300-400 rating with other gear sure, but the crit crystals on a twink are p nice.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah but the bonus damage from power on a twink is really nice too. And it affects every swing/shot. They're supposed to be fixing Bolster in 2.7, so we'll probably see the 46 blues and other stuff go away. Not sure of the details yet.

I have an insanely overpowered Powertech twink that I will miss
tongue.png

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen a sage with HK-51 solo H4 shit of equal level, soooo much damage was going out, mobs had no chance really. Wondering how much twinking was involved there.

moontayle

Golden Squire
What level? Because I can tell you that my companions, up until the end of the first chapter, are Godlike because I've maxed out passive Presence gained through Legacy (Level 50 Human character, and maxed companion affection on all 8 base classes). Load them up in custom gear with blue level armoring/mods/enhancements and it's kind of unfair.

At level 55 and with HK-51 you can access to equipment on CZ-198 reputation vendors which makes him pretty much the best companion in the game. A bit pricey in terms of credits and basic comms but worth it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Treek is even better. He can solo the first Flashpoint while you watch from behind. Presence doesn't scale so it's most effective at lower levels. When you have 800 or whatever you have a companion with 9,000 HP doing almost 1k a hit or heal at level 10....

Arterial

N00b
Treek/HK are the best pets in the game, my treek in a mish mash of 69/72/78's out performs Dr Lokin in my 78 healing set

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Treek/HK are the best pets in the game, my treek in a mish mash of 69/72/78's out performs Dr Lokin in my 78 healing set
He outperforms Mako easily too. I've heard others too say he's hands down the best tank/healer in the game and I can't argue with that, he's better in PUGs than some PC's. HK is the best DPS though.

Still working on my Treek set. Originally dumped 1m+ into his gear before it dawned on me I can just use my extra comms on him.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
What level? Because I can tell you that my companions, up until the end of the first chapter, are Godlike because I've maxed out passive Presence gained through Legacy (Level 50 Human character, and maxed companion affection on all 8 base classes). Load them up in custom gear with blue level armoring/mods/enhancements and it's kind of unfair.

At level 55 and with HK-51 you can access to equipment on CZ-198 reputation vendors which makes him pretty much the best companion in the game. A bit pricey in terms of credits and basic comms but worth it.
Level was 28 or so, definitely chapter 1. Still it was impressive.
I've never gone up much in swtor, even if I got recently re-hooked and I'm levelling up when time permits.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ranked pvp needs to go Xserver. Been waiting 45m for a single match on Saturday might. Kind of ridiculous

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Everything in this needs to be cross server. Got all of 7 hardmode flashpoints and zero story operation pops from level 50-54.5.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Everything in this needs to be cross server. Got all of 7 hardmode flashpoints and zero story operation pops from level 50-54.5.
For the non-55 Ops you're better off hanging out on the fleet and watching for when people put them together. Hardly anyone on TEH uses Group finder for the Ops, they form them ahead of time if they intend on doing 8-man (and then queue after), or just do 16-man which offers better overall rewards anyway.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Finally just bit the bullet and transferred my powertech to a pvp server. Constant pops now. Going to miss covenant. Will probably do my PvE there.

And yeah it's always way easier and more efficient to use chat over group finder. I almost never use it anymore unless it's for 4 man

Arterial

N00b
Ranked pvp needs to go Xserver. Been waiting 45m for a single match on Saturday might. Kind of ridiculous
It does, but they pretty much said its never happening
frown.png
Hopefully the ranked portion of pvp doesnt take alot of resources, there is little interest in it, I bet about 1% of the population does ranked (if that). TBH they should look at merging servers this summer with ESO and WS on the horizon server pops are going to take a hit

moontayle

Golden Squire
It does, but they pretty much said its never happening
frown.png
Hopefully the ranked portion of pvp doesnt take alot of resources, there is little interest in it, I bet about 1% of the population does ranked (if that). TBH they should look at merging servers this summer with ESO and WS on the horizon server pops are going to take a hit
They're already at a near bare minimum since they segregate server types. They could probably do one more round if they wanted to consolidate East and West coasts for each type but that would require a data center move to like Central time zone in order to keep the ping times down for everyone. The only egregious one is that they have two PvE East coast servers.

For Ranked, I know TEH has specific nights they do it that are advertised on the forums. Random Ranked queuing will get you nowhere.