SWTOR

Arterial

N00b
I mostly just pvp Impside now, most of the good republic guilds are gone its a pretty casual server now. We do play pubside some nights with <working as intended>

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm a little disappointed in the patch today with one notable exception, that being the move with Group Finder Operations to 16-man on a rotating schedule. Everything else, from Nightmare DP to the "event" on Nar Shadaa that is a glorified credit sink to the increased PvP/GSF rewards are just... lackluster for a content patch. I'm also not a fan of the class changes (except for Enraged Defense, that shit was fucked from the get go) just because it's the latest in a long line of power creep. Not saying that Annihilation Maras and Madness 'Sins didn't need the love, I just think the devs need to pull everything back a bit. Shit's getting ridiculous.

It's the same thing on Ebon Hawk Art. All the prominent guilds are Impside with maybe one or two exceptions. 90% of my matches in PvP are Imp v Imp.

Arterial

N00b
There is only a handful of good PvE guilds left on JC as well, maybe 10 between both factions only two guilds cleared DF NiM and one wasn't even a real guild it was a merger of better players that made a guild just for the kill :p. My team tapped out after we were done with DP in December no one wanted to run the same content until the fall, and its almost impossible to recruit good folks, I had trouble filling DPS roles for my team and we were always around top 1-5 for clearing content impside. I just PvP now, but i will get back into PvE when the new raids drop, but the talent is really thin these days, most of our pvp match's are very lopsided, we had a few last night where one of our dps would out dps the whole other team combined :p

moontayle

Golden Squire
As much as double xp weekends help line my virtual pockets, the influx of alts it creates in the warzones makes me cringe. Which wouldn't be so bad except it tends to be FOTM classes and specs run by people who are just... terrible beyond comprehension. I'm really not looking forward to the swarm of Madness Assassins/Balance Shadows that'll appear during and after the July 4th 2xp week.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah we already have guys who murder in madness, its going to be a slaughter for them in 2.8. The amount of undergeared folks is insane the still need to tweak bolster a bit i think, some folks just explode when you hit themhttp://i.imgur.com/JiYw00J.jpg
Hah. Double relic proc + duplicity + Crit + hitting someone not in full expertise = Holy shit. I run Darkness with my 'Sin but my Merc routinely crits for 10k+ against squishy targets with HSM.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Who do I know that still even plays Art? I know some of the pub people, like Raider and them do. But whenever I hop an Imp toon I never see anyone lol.

Arterial

N00b
El/Molt/Garak/Smurf/Mav/Zee/KQ are playing WS I think I am pretty sure everyone left ESO, everyone else is still around they just cant seem to pick a VOIP server to hang out on :p We are either in Haywards torparse TS or Gil's mumble, do you have the new address for our mumble?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nah. I just finished moving a couple weeks ago and have been trying to get my house in order. I've been playing a little bit of Wildstar, but I am like level 23. I can't even remember how to play swtor effectively. Lol.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Aaaand 16m GF Operations are dead. Tomorrow's patch is going to bring it back down to 8m. Apparently whatever tech controls the GF can't handle the load, which was the culprit behind a shitload of bad juju going on.

Arterial

N00b
IDK maybe they fiddle with the SM mechanics to only require one tank. I thought the constant clicking on nar shadarr was killing the server :p IDK whats going on at BW lately, little information coming out

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oricon and CZ-198 if you're going for new areas in general. I went through and looked at the major patches to see what's been added since Makeb.

- 2 Daily areas
- 2 Operations
- 5 Flashpoints (all tactical and only 2 have hard modes)
- 1 new game mode (GSF) w/ two match types and 3 maps for each type
- 1 new PvP game mode (arenas) w/ 4 maps
- 1 new PvP map (Queshball)
- 2 new events (Rakghoul, Night Life)

They also finished the overarching story that's been going on since launch and started the new one, Forged Alliances.

So, something for everyone but probably not enough if you don't like to spread out your gameplay activities.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Has there been another planet and story line released since Makeb?
Yeah I would be speaking about the individual class story updates. Not the general overarch.

If they made another chapter per class story, they could charge $4.99 for subscribers, $9.99 for premium, and $19.99 for F2P and probably make a killing. I would buy 3 for sure. Sith Warrior, Agent, and Inquisitor.