TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i dont know, it might be how these actors promote themselves. lots of people are popping up with her at these games.

View attachment 493263
Well Blake and Taylor have been really close for a long time, they hang out all the time. That being said I'm totally expecting Taylor to cameo as lady deadpool

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't bother cleaning my shoes except if they get real dirty. Like mud splashes on the top or something. Then I quickly put them in a dish sink with a car tire brush (not metal) and dawn dish detergent. All is good after that. I also give them 2 days to dry, by doing the cleaning on a Friday night and don't touch them again until late Sunday night or possibly even Monday morning to put them back together again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't bother cleaning my shoes except if they get real dirty. Like mud splashes on the top or something. Then I quickly put them in a dish sink with a car tire brush (not metal) and dawn dish detergent. All is good after that. I also give them 2 days to dry, by doing the cleaning on a Friday night and don't touch them again until late Sunday night or possibly even Monday morning to put them back together again.
you can do that with shoes, nobody cares if you scuffed your moc toes or Timbs. that adds character to them. its those crazy white sneakers that are high maintenance. at least Vans just have white bottoms. get the big scrubber and go to town on it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i clean my Chucks and Vans every time i wear them. the whites get so dirty so quickly.
whats the best way to dry sneakers? right now i'm just blowing a box fan over em, i remember 20years ago i put sneakers in a dryer and they came apart

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whats the best way to dry sneakers? right now i'm just blowing a box fan over em, i remember 20years ago i put sneakers in a dryer and they came apart
dry them? i dunno. i just get out the toothbrush, wash the dirty then dry with a towel or brush it with a soft bristle brush when it's dry. i would assume the washing machine would ruin your sneakers. scrub the white rubber with a coarse scrubber brush. the white laces? i get a plastic cup and pour some water and then Dawn in it and soak the dirty laces for a few hours and then hand wash them in the sink, rinse and wring them out and then hang them up to air dry. how did we get into a shoe care derail?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So the friends wives/gfs group is like "we should all go see this since it's too expensive to see her live". I don't think I've ever heard anything by her and wouldn't really know of her outside of being a meme for several reasons. I'm assuming we should pull the ripcord and tell them to have a ladies night?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So the friends wives/gfs group is like "we should all go see this since it's too expensive to see her live". I don't think I've ever heard anything by her and wouldn't really know of her outside of being a meme for several reasons. I'm assuming we should pull the ripcord and tell them to have a ladies night?
yes.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
frickin Sansa is there with her too.
I refer to my post in GoT thread where I said she's gonna go into her 'I'm single now, I'm just having fun' whoring phase soon. I guess it has already begun

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Aslo nothing says I'm a faggot more than arguing over the length of her set list

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I refer to my post in GoT thread where I said she's gonna go into her 'I'm single now, I'm just having fun' whoring phase soon. I guess it has already begun
apparently , hanging out with TS was some kind of "revenge" on Joe Jonas? no idea how two dumped bitches hanging out is revenge.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck does this have 16 pages. Is this the secret Progressive corner of FoH?

I mean it's pretty appropriate considering how many of Biden's followers are radicalized arsonists

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that sounds like a great night to stay home and play video games.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
apparently , hanging out with TS was some kind of "revenge" on Joe Jonas? no idea how two dumped bitches hanging out is revenge.

This "revenge outfit" stuff is apparently a thing. That first GF I mentioned who had a similar "teenage boy physique" to TS, incidentally, showed up at an event she knew I'd be at after we broke up and wore the sexiest outfit I ever saw her wear in the years I knew her. She made sure to go see me at said event and tell me off. The whole thing was fuckin' bizarre.

Later I found out about the "revenge outfit" stuff and realized she wore that outfit specifically to "get revenge" and show me what I was missing or whatever. Like "look what you can't have lol fuck you"

The funny thing was she hardly ever wore anything sexy at all when we were dating.

Nothing of value was lost

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This "revenge outfit" stuff is apparently a thing. That first GF I mentioned who had a similar "teenage boy physique" to TS, incidentally, showed up at an event she knew I'd be at after we broke up and wore the sexiest outfit I ever saw her wear in the years I knew her. She made sure to go see me at said event and tell me off. The whole thing was fuckin' bizarre.

Later I found out about the "revenge outfit" stuff and realized she wore that outfit specifically to "get revenge" and show me what I was missing or whatever. Like "look what you can't have lol fuck you"

The funny thing was she hardly ever wore anything sexy at all when we were dating.

Nothing of value was lost
I have no doubt this Jonas guy is tagging all kinds of semi legal pussy that is on another level than these 30 something broads. there is line from an old country song. "i have your pictures, but she has you" thats all these chicks got.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I have no doubt this Jonas guy is tagging all kinds of semi legal pussy that is on another level than these 30 something broads. there is line from an old country song. "i have your pictures, but she has you" thats all these chicks got.

Oh wait, now I remember what this is about. The Jonas guy and Sansa were a thing, didn't know they broke up. I remember because I saw a bunch of pictures of them when they got together, and two things jumped out at me:

-She's taller than him

-In EVERY picture, she'd be looking at him or talking to him, and he would be looking away from her. I didn't see a single picture where he was actually looking back at her while she talked to him.

In other words, the Jonas guy is probably a fuckin' douchebag who negs women into needing his approval. He's probably adept at it too. Or maybe he just doesn't care because he has 18 year olds lining up around the block at any given time.

• 1Direct to DVD

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh wait, now I remember what this is about. The Jonas guy and Sansa were a thing, didn't know they broke up. I remember because I saw a bunch of pictures of them when they got together, and two things jumped out at me:

-She's taller than him

-In EVERY picture, she'd be looking at him or talking to him, and he would be looking away from her. I didn't see a single picture where he was actually looking back at her while she talked to him.

In other words, the Jonas guy is probably a fuckin' douchebag who negs women into needing his approval. He's probably adept at it too. Or maybe he just doesn't care because he has 18 year olds lining up around the block at any given time.
I don't pretend to know all the celeb gossip. But the Sansa chick had a few kids with this Jonas guy and she said she was depressed and so she dumped her husband and abandoned her children so she could make her comeback. Dude has their kids with him on tour while these sour cunts dress up for revenge.