TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
another hanger on tries to get herself in with the cool kids.
“It’s not news that the media is particularly (and unwarrantedly) cruel to Taylor Swift, but the way men feel entitled to speak about women, their bodies and their sex lives needs to be seriously evaluated,” Zegler wrote in response to the Barstool video.

Swift and Kelce have captured the media zeitgeist in recent weeks. Amid dating rumors, Swift attended two Kansas City Chiefs games to much fanfare on social media. Neither the Grammy winner nor the NFL star have outright confirmed they are in a relationship.

During an episode of Barstool Sports’ “Pardon My Take” podcast, host Dan Katz said he was still skeptical about Swift and Kelce actually dating. He added, “If Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift release a sex video, I’ll consummate this relationship and be like, ‘Fine.’”

“You will never see people speaking this way about a man,” Zegler continued in her response to the video. “That goes for a lot of different scenarios. We do not pick apart men’s attitudes and relationships the way we do women’s. And it’s not always just men who speak this way about us. Women can and do, too. It sucks. Leave Taylor Swift alone!”

Some followers tried to explain to Zegler that Katz’s sex tape comment was just a joke, but the actor wasn’t buying it.

“Seeing a lot of ‘it’s a joke’ but you’ve got to understand that since the beginning of time ‘you can’t take a joke’ has been synonymous with ‘let me say a horrible thing about women without suffering the consequences,’” she explained. “We’re sick and tired! It’s never been funny! Get a life!”

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Wow, what a fucking insult. Talking about Taylor Swift banging Kelce is a horrible thing to say?
What if Taylor likes banging Kelce? Is this cunt saying there's something wrong with
Taylor? Is she trying to shame Taylor for her choice of men? So much for "inclusion", I guess.

These idiots just like running their mouths without any thought into what they're saying. pfft!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow, what a fucking insult. Talking about Taylor Swift banging Kelce is a horrible thing to say?
What if Taylor likes banging Kelce? Is this cunt saying there's something wrong with
Taylor? Is she trying to shame Taylor for her choice of men? So much for "inclusion", I guess.

These idiots just like running their mouths without any thought into what they're saying. pfft!
a lot of these wokesters dont like women showing off their hetero sexuality. they sure dont like men talking about it either.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
You can hate her take but she's obviously not trying to shame Swift.
That was exactly the point.
She's being insulting to the person she claims to be standing up for. It's like the old rumors about guys
like Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds banging Dolly Parton. I mean... those guys were considered hunks
back in the day... maybe it was Dolly who was getting them.

Regardless, these woke idiots who whine about toxic masculinity and the demeaning of women are
always the ones that real men don't want, thus their bitterness and anger.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

ROFL, I was going to post this in the politics thread but Denamian Denamian is already rustled by her taking over the NFL one.

taylor swift cat GIF

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
another hanger on tries to get herself in with the cool kids.
“It’s not news that the media is particularly (and unwarrantedly) cruel to Taylor Swift, but the way men feel entitled to speak about women, their bodies and their sex lives needs to be seriously evaluated,” Zegler wrote in response to the Barstool video.

Swift and Kelce have captured the media zeitgeist in recent weeks. Amid dating rumors, Swift attended two Kansas City Chiefs games to much fanfare on social media. Neither the Grammy winner nor the NFL star have outright confirmed they are in a relationship.

During an episode of Barstool Sports’ “Pardon My Take” podcast, host Dan Katz said he was still skeptical about Swift and Kelce actually dating. He added, “If Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift release a sex video, I’ll consummate this relationship and be like, ‘Fine.’”

“You will never see people speaking this way about a man,” Zegler continued in her response to the video. “That goes for a lot of different scenarios. We do not pick apart men’s attitudes and relationships the way we do women’s. And it’s not always just men who speak this way about us. Women can and do, too. It sucks. Leave Taylor Swift alone!”

Some followers tried to explain to Zegler that Katz’s sex tape comment was just a joke, but the actor wasn’t buying it.

“Seeing a lot of ‘it’s a joke’ but you’ve got to understand that since the beginning of time ‘you can’t take a joke’ has been synonymous with ‘let me say a horrible thing about women without suffering the consequences,’” she explained. “We’re sick and tired! It’s never been funny! Get a life!”
Just like how jokes about men being raped are funny, but you can't do the same about a woman, right?

She has no perspective. Shit, most women don't. They think everyone just hands you success if you're a man, without realizing that women literally get put on a pedestal just for existing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
No man is going on Onlyfans or Twitch wearing just a g-string to show off his
massive dick while reading poetry or insulting simp chicks and getting paid
hundreds or thousands of dollars. Male privilege, my ass.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
She has no perspective. Shit, most women don't. They think everyone just hands you success if you're a man, without realizing that women literally get put on a pedestal just for existing.

Yeah, it's projection.

Had the radio on briefly in the car earlier and there was some woman talking about "extremism" and what a huge problem it's become the last few years with young people being radicalized. ....then she started going on and on about some guy I've never heard of who threatened somebody and was a known Trump supporter. This was her big example of "extremism", some guy making threats. And I'm sitting there going "does antifa/black bloc just not even exist to you people?" and turned it off.

These folks do so much projection it's insane.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love that I’ve found a one stop shop for anti semitic memes and swift kelce gossip. Never change foh

Goatface

heard someone talk about ticket prices, local megaplex $19.89 - $21.89. normal adult prices are $10.50 to $12.50.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'll never forgive her for friend-zoning my boy Ed Sheeran.

That poor kid still writes songs about her.

90 Day Fiance Ed GIF by TLC Europe

• 1Garbage